Siege Ultimate RC18 - Page 7

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Isn't the slogan for |uK| siege server: "This is pro server, dont whine/cry when you get your ass whooped" I don't see this slogan in action anymore because it is mostly filled with noobs now. All these changes are just helping noobs and aren't making them pro because they won't have these items when they join a pug or a league. Spy suit was such a stupid add in the first place because it was moslty meant to be able to go to other team's base without detection and killing their items without them knowing. Well you got invis, rubber suit, speed, EMP, boots, trans and don't forget Sps wont shoot you when your health is below 10. Using these items will help you get on their base without needing the spy suit, or can also get a distraction from your team and make a tele in their base. The suit just made it so easy for noobs to just sneak around, if you can't sneak into their base then you just need to practice to do so, don't need these extra items. I always hear people complaining of getting boosted well guess what, you just made the problem worst cause everyone will boost each other, even teamkill them, to find the spyer, how is that more fun?

Like many people have been saing:

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    A wise man once said "dont fix what is not broken"
    Was it broken? no, is this suit unnecessary? yes, just like the ape cannon.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ive been trying to say what heatwave says but the ignorance and noob friendliness just pisses me off so bad i lose concentration in what i wanna say

have to agree with everything heatwave just said

Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    Isn't the slogan for |uK| siege server: "This is pro server, dont whine/cry when you get your ass whooped" I don't see this slogan in action anymore because it is mostly filled with noobs now
    For the record, this hasn't been true at least since I was playing, not just because I'm noob but also because the teams have rarely been balanced from day 1 on pub. And it IS a public server - there's no such thing as a "pro" public server unless you were to tier by performance.

I've found that the spy suit has made very little difference in general gameplay - It also doesn't help noobs, because even the spy suit needs to be used convincingly.

The nightmare scenario of a bunch of noobs running around invincible/undetectable because they spammed easy-to-use items almost never happens because noobs are too stupid/ignorant to do even this (they'll often use their RU or die with some of the items they'd need before they can become a threat). I actually can't think of a single example where an inexperienced player has caused a major disruption in the game because of this.

If you're complaining that this will not produce more pug players, then perhaps it demonstrates that there is a problem with the inherent appeal of pug gameplay and not with public siege.
    Last edited by Scourge; 03-19-2013 at 01:00 AM.

i take three sugars in coffee sometimes.

Additional suggested fixes:
    - Besides immunizing wearer from Poison Guardian damage, the Toxin Suit should also prevent slowdown by the Guardian while worn.

Glitch:
    - Poison Guardian permanently removes the speed effect once a speed-using player is affected by it, regardless of whether or not Toxin Suit is worn.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Additional suggested fixes:
    - Besides immunizing wearer from Poison Guardian damage, the Toxin Suit should also prevent slowdown by the Guardian while worn.

Glitch:
    - Poison Guardian permanently removes the speed effect once a speed-using player is affected by it, regardless of whether or not Toxin Suit is worn.
    Freeze and Sev reported that a looong time ago, I could have sworn those were fixed.

Thread Information