Siege Ultimate RC18 - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    1000 RU - Rubber suit that change your team color (SP's dont attack you)

should i say any thing?

U missed a great game at OutworldHold_beta_4 with RC18.

Near the end, Scourge with spy suit on the supplier asking for ru... MAL (enemy team) was spy suited too and killed him.
    Too hilarious.

yes, spy suit, mega over powered

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    U missed a great game at OutworldHold_beta_4 with RC18.

Near the end, Scourge with spy suit on the supplier asking for ru... MAL (enemy team) was spy suited too and killed him.
    Too hilarious.
    Retarded team was retarded.

spy suit is suck Any noob nuk with it now

i got to agree with mario, now you do not even need SS, SHP or even nukes. You could be in their base with a spy suit and its gg.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

i thought this was for pugs...

All right, in all seriousness, we need to make some modifications to the spy suit. First of all, it's too cheap, cheap in terms of RU cost.

- Increase cost to 1.5k AND/OR
    - Make it so that SPs WILL attack a spy suited player if it is not UPGRADED (60-120-180-240-300) to match the level of the attacking SP.

For example, spy suits should be made such that a level 0 suit will not be attacked by a level 0 sp, level 1 suit not by level 1 SP, and so on, with any SPs over suit level attacking and any SPS under suit level not attacking.

SECOND, when people get used to this, they will notice that someone wearing a SKIN that is NOT ANY of the skins in their team is a spy. This should be remedied - The player's display name, color, and skin should be changed to that of a random member of team into which they are spying.

For instance, if @Higor were in the opposite team, I might inherit his display name and skin when donning the spy suit.

THIRD, spy suits should have a weakness that reveals them - EMP bombs should disable or destroy them if a player wearing one is caught in the discharge, or shock rifles/ASMD pulse, etc.
    Last edited by Scourge; 03-01-2013 at 06:40 PM.

they do have a weakness, it is that you can't see their name at all if you aim at them. That is how I found Higor and MAL using spysuits, also if people built Shield Belts over the spy suit, it won't display the team color you are spying on, but will show your original team color.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    All right, in all seriousness, we need to make some modifications to the spy suit. First of all, it's too cheap, cheap in terms of RU cost.

- Increase cost to 1.5k AND/OR
    - Make it so that SPs WILL attack a spy suited player if it is not UPGRADED (60-120-180-240-300) to match the level of the attacking SP.

For example, spy suits should be made such that a level 0 suit will not be attacked by a level 0 sp, level 1 suit not by level 1 SP, and so on, with any SPs over suit level attacking and any SPS under suit level not attacking.

SECOND, when people get used to this, they will notice that someone wearing a SKIN that is NOT ANY of the skins in their team is a spy. This should be remedied - The player's display name, color, and skin should be changed to that of a random member of team into which they are spying.

For instance, if @Higor were in the opposite team, I might inherit his display name and skin when donning the spy suit.

THIRD, spy suits should have a weakness that reveals them - EMP bombs should disable or destroy them if a player wearing one is caught in the discharge, or shock rifles/ASMD pulse, etc.
    ah ha! now i understand the spysuit a little more, i was a little bit confused. i actually agree with you 100%, have expensive upgrades, and having Sps shoot at when you didnt upgrade it. i hereby agree with Scourge!

Thread Information