User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    looks exactly like the nimbus boats, but this looks a lot less buggy and more realistic looking with the aerodynamic parts. i say, have these steady on a ' not-so-shallow ' water area on a dock, and have buildings and a town connected to the boats. and controlling the boats ( not moving them, just having them in your teams hands ) will give you more of an advantage with a view and probably a cannon maybe??? just an idea of mine.
    Yes, have certain parameters where functions of the boat can become unlocked like on Outworld where making conts in certain spots gives team advantages. Maybe make it so that the ship becomes mobile and is moving around on a set elliptical route towards the enemy base. Have sewage pipes underneath each base that filter out to sea for one entry option and also either include jetpacks that become unlocked on the boat or design an option that after a set period or with some other unlock feature creates a super booster that launches teammates into enemy base! To me this map would be of similar size to Peach Castle.

@K_Soze i dont think i know here, but are you a mapper, or just aliasing ? just asking because i never really seen you around.

Something might come out from this.
    THAT, MY GOOD SIR, IS WHAT SHE SAID.

Thread Information