User Tag List

Kicked for adhering to leech rules

Just logged onto public siege where there was a leech game. Was the 7th player when I joined as The Liquid Mind, an old alias that was unknown to current siegers.

Asked players who wanted to continue the leech game for close to 5 minutes. Booty and Spiderman said yes, Gladiator said no. Three more players entered the server in that time, making 10. Booty and Spiderman led the effort to kick me for trying to end the leech game, which I am sure they will admit to doing. I told them to read the rules. Don't think either of them have as of the time of this post.

Ended up being kicked :neglected: from the game. Seeking some kind of small reprimand for both Booty and Spiderman to get them to read the rules and understand leech protocols on public. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    Just logged onto public siege where there was a leech game. Was the 7th player when I joined as The Liquid Mind, an old alias that was unknown to current siegers.

Asked players who wanted to continue the leech game for close to 5 minutes. Booty and Spiderman said yes, Gladiator said no. Three more players entered the server in that time, making 10. Booty and Spiderman led the effort to kick me for trying to end the leech game, which I am sure they will admit to doing. I told them to read the rules. Don't think either of them have as of the time of this post.

Ended up being kicked from the game. Seeking some kind of small reprimand for both Booty and Spiderman to get them to read the rules and understand leech protocols on public. Thanks.
    If most of the people AGREES to continue, leech continues. Results were YES 2-1 NO, so leech HAD to continue.
    Aren't rulez like that, sev?
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

*cough cough* well who wants to play leech with like 12 people tho

I read somewhere on the forum, can't find it yet... if you came in and there are 3 peoples, 2 rather leech and 1 rather end, I think it's still leech (but 2 leech and 2 enders are tied, I'm not sure what to do here). Now... when # amount of people reached to come in, the leech is ended and then the game is on.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I read somewhere on the forum, can't find it yet... if you came in and there are 3 peoples, 2 rather leech and 1 rather end, I think it's still leech (but 2 leech and 2 enders are tied, I'm not sure what to do here). Now... when # amount of people reached to come in, the leech is ended and then the game is on.
    Actually, The ''leech continues?'' poll is applied when are SIX players or more in the game, if mayority agrees to continue, leech continues, if not, well, start nuking xD
    I read it somewhere in this forum, but i dont remember well, exactly...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

sigh...the leech debate again. There is no way to enforce leech or no leech and sometimes...you guys (the public) just have to reach a mutual agreement without frustrating each other.

Thread Information