User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Criticism... well if he'd come up with a poll asking players what they think of i believe there wouldn't be so much critics after all...
    I don't say he gotta make a poll for every single implement but for some things like spy suit i believe he should.
    I'm ok with spysuit although i know how huge advantage can it get but.. as i mentioned before, certain maps like niven and simplex just need sth like that to make the game go faster!

Quote Originally Posted by !DEAD View Post
    need see spy suit
    Me 2!

I noticed Chimp hasn't been playing a lot lately. What's up with that?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I hate it also, pls remove spy suit .......
    Was going to start thread but seen as its already started. Remove it .

I realy dont understand why people react so aggresive on new items and I also dont understand why you guys dont like any new stuff added in siege. Siege should more develope and more new stuffs but with perfect balance( price, upg price, item expire time) etc. Alot people wanted to remove nuke siren from siege and after few weeks we find perfect solution ( more expensive upgrades ). I want to see more and more items and builds in siege and I think there are few old ones witch are locked at moment. Spy suit is nioe idea and will be perfect item when Higor make few simple changes. Scourge suggested some good changes in another thead. So siege need more stuffs, more maps, maybie server with more players witch will be really nice. You can just look on top games at moment and those games have new patches every week and expansions every year. Dont remove new stuffs just balance them perfect and make new ideas... I can imagine siege for few years with alot new stuffs and more skilled players who making alot binds on their keyboard actualy creating own stile. I have alot ideas but I dont have coding skill to realize it. Spy suit is too cheap at moment and shuld expire after 15-30 seconds depense on upg lvl. and ohhhh I almost forgot please vote Nive so we can stand one spot 2 hours and shoot at same spot...

More stuffs? play minecraft if that is the thing, because siege has always been TEAM WORK orientated, and stuff like spy suit doesnt help, but makes a lot of sense coming from you, since we removed nuke siren, emp and neutron from the league you decided to run away like a pussy because you cant stand and play if it isnt with your noob friendly buildings (like your RU bomb in the PRO server, god that was retarded, but not as half as their clan)

A wise man once said "dont fix what is not broken"
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

the spysuit needs to be more limited.

I haven't used it yet but I saw people on my team use it. I've got to admit that I shot at them and most of the other players on my team did as well. When you're respawning and missed the transition via the spy suit you can easily be deceived by your own team member which creates great distraction.

Perhaps the usage of the spy suit should be announced, something like "The enemy has infiltrated your team" or something like that. And for the own team something like "Your team member XXX has infiltrated the enemy's team".

And no, I don't hate the spy suit. I find it pretty hard to learn the usage of yet another item since I'm a total beginner. I think it's great that Higor (or anybody else involved in the development of Siege) is constantly improving and adding to the software. Without inventions like this UT99 would've died more than a decade ago.

Just played a (4-way) game, since it was minicivilwar there wasn't much place for the spysuit. However the ones that did only used it to sup spam lol, so idk.

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    Perhaps the usage of the spy suit should be announced, something like "The enemy has infiltrated your team" or something like that. And for the own team something like "Your team member XXX has infiltrated the enemy's team".
    You're a goddamn genius, noted!

The spy suit seems like a good idea in theory but its a problem in practice. Now I will simply have to shoot at my own team every once in a while to see if they are a spy. More confusing then helpful. Its not like the spy suit is needed.

Love that the game is still being developed though.

Thread Information