User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: RaiN

  1. #1
    Whicked Sick UT-Sniper-SJA94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    What was England
    Posts
    4,361
    Country:

    RaiN

    Player: RaiN
    Flag/Country:
    Reason: Continuous team switching.




  2. #2
    Whicked Sick UNrealshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,729
    I gave this person a warning next time I see him or have someone show proof he was doing it again I'll ban him for a week.

    =GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist = =GU saDM I Semi Finalist= =GU I PBR Quarter Finalist= =GU II roflnation Winner= =GU III \\cG Semi Finalist= =GU IV \\'. Finalist= =GU V iB. Winner= =OW I iCTF Finalist= =ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=

  3. #3
    Whicked Sick UT-Sniper-SJA94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    What was England
    Posts
    4,361
    Country:
    He did do it the game before, but the only sshots I got was when both teams was 4:4, that's why i didn't post them.
    I can post them if you want to see them.

  4. #4
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,848
    its the hzr! faggot in this thread

    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/ban-id-m1627-3573/

    banned off our servers from july to january and now hes back being a faggot

    perm ban anyone?

  5. #5
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,785
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    its the hzr! faggot in this thread

    http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/ban-id-m1627-3573/

    banned off our servers from july to january and now hes back being a faggot



    perm ban anyone?


    he was just on the siege the other day

  6. #6
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,218
    Country:
    Add him to ban 1667 since that's the latest log fom JULY. New ban ID 2081. Also going restart ban. So + 5 months....6 months all over again :upset:

  7. #7
    Killing Spree Trajik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    136
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Add him to ban 1667 since that's the latest log fom JULY. New ban ID 2081. Also going restart ban. So + 5 months....6 months all over again :upset:
    You sure that's not like his lil brother or sister or something? I have no clue who you're talking about, and excuse me for interrupting, but Half a year is pretty intense.

  8. #8
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,218
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajik View Post
    You sure that's not like his lil brother or sister or something? I have no clue who you're talking about, and excuse me for interrupting, but Half a year is pretty intense.
    Would be...if he wasn't bypassing his ban placed due to cheating and also then proceeding to cause problems....

  9. #9
    Killing Spree Trajik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    136
    Country:
    He's y'all's #1 Fan apparently.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. rain is removing
    By |uK|kenneth in forum Screenshots
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 11:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •