User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sup spamming is in fashion lately... Everyone spams, as an example this guy ratko ... today in clarion ... likely, the opponents got raped by a tely right under their ass... so i am happy with that lol ...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    If you shot once at the supplier that should be alright imo, we all have done it! But keep going is a different story and if you or someone else does, it should be atleast a warning before ban. However, the ban is over, you got unbanned, lets all move on.
    No fleece (pointing to the 2nd part of it). It's not a move on if i'm gonna get banned(not just me but maybe YOU or anyone else reading this thread) for what u stated at 1st part of your sentence. I would like someone to bring a clear statement for that. I don't want some pissed MOD to ruin all the fun inside of the match like Higor did.
    You seem actually to know the definition of sup spamming and a lot of MODs around.. and what's the best that you are not making the bans according to the people u like or dislike. (in the way of pulling out the ban just cuz u hate losing or hate the player)
    If the same thing is not going to repeat ever again either on me or to someone else, then we can MOVE ON! I believe we're here to learn from our mistakes(pointing at Higor in this case). I simply don't care whether it's a kick , 1 match ban or 9999999 matches ban if it was unfair. If it would come for a reason and if i'd see others getting banned for the same thing i did, i simply wouldn't break that rule or would hold my mouth and accept the kick/ban as it is.

Still it seems that he has a lot of things against me since this is my 2nd ban from him and imo 2nd unfair. If you want to clear some things then PM me or find me at irc/TS. Say why are u hating so much so we can hopefully clear the things.
    I don't know what harm i did to you but if u can't stand losing or sth like that just simply leave the game. (Rage)quit > Rageban!
    Last edited by terminator; 03-11-2013 at 04:19 PM.

When the police (admins, mods, etc) starts attacking the people (players, spectators) it swore to protect from malicious behavior then it's time to either re-frame the rules or re-place said officers.

With power comes responsibility.

How about (@Higor and @others) making the Supplier be surrounded by some kind of aura ("cheese dome") which prevents taking damage from the outside and which at the same time prevents dealing damage from the inside. Stops the debate forever.

GG

Or make players loose RU when they hit suplier .. 1 hit = - 50 ru

He already implemented something like that in siege considering RU. Still i see how it hurts actually to hit a supplier once. What's the point of losing RU if u can't hit supplier at all?? I'll let Higor explain that to me also

@|uK|Moskva SIR, WE NEED A GIF RIGHT NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

btw what happened, to lazy to post your bans? noot only you do there are more people not posting the bans for some reason.

2deep4me

2 things

1: I'm mad at him so yeah no bias here. lol
    2: This was an unjust ban. lol

Increase the RU loss and display a notification message to the guy who's spamming the sup, saying how much RU he just lost. A lot of players don't seem to notice.

Thread Information