User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    the hit based RU loss is much more efficient and impossible to go unnoticed... it is kind of a punishment for being a douchebag.

I dont spam lel . Make like an invisible forcefield for supplier. It doesnt care if you make -50,-100,-1000 ru, noobs will keep spamming 4 ever. Like TRO, Example. Even with admins on server nobody gives a ban or warning to him. But if someone of known players start spamming warnings come inmediatly. Admin trolling? LOL
    If you are not an admin abuser, your not an admin.

Siege: A military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off supplies, with the aim of compelling the surrender.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    Increase the RU loss and display a notification message to the guy who's spamming the sup, saying how much RU he just lost. A lot of players don't seem to notice.

cant get a better response than that, i havent read the thread on all pages, only as far as that post because its turned from a discussion into ranting, it was a bad call and its now rectified, what more do you want?

in next siege version, set sup just like removing others builds, first sup hit ignore, second in a row, warning, third, wipe out their RU completely or cut it in half and kick them so they lose anything they have built like nukes for example, that will indeed be a deterrent and i would bet if done like this, sup spam would all but stop and would show who the noobs are.

Just my opinion as i am also guilty of emptying a 6 pack into sup if it is between me and the core, that is a tactic so the enemy arent ready to take your head off with sniper or other strong weapons, gives you a few more seconds before they have a chance to pick up more, like in niven for example... however, maps like clarion, there is no excuse to do it, i never aim for sup, i always go for their core tele or conts for SP, i cant be blamed if i hit those conts or tele and the sup receives splash damage.

fleece gave me good advice, "demorec every game" which i now do with Xconsole automatically, that can either give you ban proof or it can cover yourself if anyone calls you a cheat/ sup spammer etc.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-13-2013 at 06:19 AM.

noobs.

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    THANK YOU, SIR!
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information