Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

~Czekell`had dom from sup spam

Hi,
    Check demo plz, and ban this guy...

czekel.dem - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Thx and greetz,
    damic
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

Doesn't hang around Siege server much it seems, perhaps a mod from the combo server can retrieve his NexGen ID.

as every day

Months without play and now i just enter as spect for a moment (10 min) and see that, i start the record after a lot of sup spam, damic and his team dying almost in every attempt to charge weapons.

w5ykj

Now that's a reason to give 500.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ban that moron for 999 matches

Hi all! I'm new to the server and did not know that this can not be done. I apologize to all players and this will not happen again.

You shoulg ban Sergiooo, he doesnt even attack conts, only sup, and made it to get a nuke.... and then nuke the ss... and we didn't have core tele there (map was clarion)
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crsk View Post
    as every day

Months without play and now i just enter as spect for a moment (10 min) and see that, i start the record after a lot of sup spam, damic and his team dying almost in every attempt to charge weapons.

dined and talked on the phone. I kill himself because of nuke'm hahahaha
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

Quote Originally Posted by ~Czekell` View Post
    Hi all! I'm new to the server and did not know that this can not be done. I apologize to all players and this will not happen again.
    I'm glad to see new players in this old engine, especially if they are from LA! Czekell this isn't your fault at all, most of us start playing offline camping in face, even sometimes with cheats like 'loaded', 'god,' so on, it's allowed because you are fighting against letters and numbers (bots) and you are practicing your aim maybe or just enjoy killing, not dying, anyway, online games are totally different, eg in siege you need to know some concepts like spam, camp... lame tactics like piston camp, sup spam! you can't do what ever you want, there are rules and when I say that isn't your fault at all I mean siege can perfectly provided some kind of forcefield to the supplier giving protection to the players that are inside (losing the protection by shot or time limitation to prevent to be op and abused) that way noobs dont get a ban for kill enemies while they are charging weapons but we need to be patients because the lot of people who created UT99 aren't working on this old game anymore so all the new things you can see on siege were created by single few persons in their free time and for now, the code needed to fix, create/update things, prevent lame practises are currently in progress by just one coder so at the moment, moderation is the way to keep a game out of lamers.

also, what I think is the gameplay that people have reflect how they are in real life, some things like death sentences (here perma ban) are needed to apply in serial murders for example, but why death sentence? because they may not change, now, why punish them? maybe in a particular case isn't his fault to be crazy and kill people, maybe is his father fault who made him crazy or maybe is society fault by many factors or maybe is coca-cola fault for the shit of what is composed changing the people genetic, creating some kind of monsters at long time... so why punish to him? well, as siege, the real world isn't fair at all and also need to be fixed, what i'm trying to say
    -if the murder is considered crazy by the judge his punishment may be different.
    -if the lamer is considered noob by the mod his punishement may be different.

so I hope your ban wasn't increased due to your situation but be careful in what you are doing

is really hard to change the way of thinking and behavior of a person, you can't change a cheater behavior by a ban so kick for life is something needed, (here is 6 months ban the first time, perma the second, the opportunity is because sometimes cheaters are noobs with curiosity, trying to cheat once, fools because they test shit in popular online servers with anticheats, so on... and lets not forget that 99% of the times are they cousins and dogs who cheated -.- this is why the chance after the six months I think)

now you know a little more about how some things work, keep enjoying!

damic next time get closer to the wall hahaawratgo
    w5ykj

Czekell is not the only player like this who doesn't know updated rules or is new. Best to give them a wrist slap at first and try to communicate with them directly before going for the ban. More players are probably willing to adjust behavior and learn proper game play which is good for siege. From my impression Czekell is new and improving. Look forward to more games with you, Czekell.

Thread Information