User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

yaron aimboting on US IG CTF server

I was spec'ing a game and saw a rather poor player...looked like this was his first game played...he never dodged, and his play was just extremely poor, but he had the most kills on the server.

While I was spec'ing I noticed the bot.

um... i dont see evidence of an aimbot in that video... am i missing something?

If that is an aim bot, I must be the new pope

Well, yes, you are. I've got nearly 10 minutes of footage from that particular game, and there's a lot more in the other 6 mins I didn't post. I didn't post anymore because it took me 5 hours just to get those 4 mins posted.

Now you won't really see anything in the first minute or so but I left it in so you could see his playstyle.

Take a look at how he plays and how he seems to suck pretty badly and has poor aim..most of the time...but then look at his score (was top fragger when I noticed him and he finished near top). He has really bad aim except sometimes suddenly he's "bam" "bam"...with the obvious quick "snap to" motions.

At 1.11 not sure if it was lag but looked like a snap to, is he from Israel? Thats the only yaron i know and hes a very low fragg

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    At 1.11 not sure if it was lag but looked like a snap to, is he from Israel? Thats the only yaron i know and hes a very low fragg
    yes, at 1.11 and 1.34, as well as 1.43, 2.07 and more

And yes I think his flag says he is israeli

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    yes, at 1.11 and 1.34, as well as 1.43, 2.07 and more

And yes I think his flag says he is israeli
    Since you probably are not kidding (he shoots a career 12% acc...), this is from the spectator demo not accurately showing where his crosshair is really at + he looks to be lagging pretty bad and/or the person taking the demo is (yaron I can see pinging 260 in f1 with packetloss). I know in the demos I take from spec, the crosshair is a lot of times about 50-100 pixels off where the shots are actually being taken. From what I can see in every second of this demo, nothing is being updated for long periods of time (this happens throughout the entire demo, not only when he is shooting) and by the time he has taken a shot, he is already moving/pointing elsewhere when the demo fast-forwards from more accurate data being sent. This is also why it looks like he is moving erratically, warping backwards and snapping his crosshair around, because when ever the demo isn't being updated with data, all it shows is him continuing to go in the direction he was running/aiming at until it actually updates again. It's less noticeable when he has nothing to shoot, because he doesn't need to wave his mouse around when there is not a moving target to shoot at. Using the 1:10 shot as an example, the person he is aiming at is strafing right in front of his face, causing him to have to move his crosshair a much longer distance. So in conjunction with updates stalling quite a bit and aiming at a close target, the crosshair warps larger distances, which makes it look like he has a bot snapping to the target for the kill. You can tell the difference from the fact that during the entire sequence, his crosshair warps 10-12 times but he is also warping all around positionally while that is happening, not just his crosshair.

This also being NewNet, it probably looks completely fine/smooth for him client-side. I don't know if there is a minimum netspeed on the US IG server, but NewNet send/receives almost twice as much data than normal and I would not recommend anything below 20000.

P.S. Some things might have changed with NewNet being introduced in demos, so I can't be 100% sure if all of the above is still correct.

P.P.S. This guy is reminding me a little bit of Rebo/Ludicrous in his overreaching witch hunts. (For anyone who remembers BloodEdge's server.)

I might be wrong, but from look of it, it seem that the spec mode have a lot of packet loss. Have you spec @ everyone else? Do they seem to do the same?
    I remember specing a siege pub and when it was laggy, it seemed that everyone was having aimbot awhile back. I'm sure Darren would remember me telling him about it lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

being killed way too easy on top of missing more shots than he hit leads me to believe there is nothing in that video, sorry, just saying what i see.

He's just laggy and horrible aim lol

Thread Information