User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Baned forever lmao

ok so, i'll copy the same message i wrote to Sam.
    i joined yesterday in US server and this said clearly im BANNED forever without any reason. i would like your reason to put a perma ban to me because last time i've played, no one kicked me and everything was alright. so if you could tell me,my nick is Nyna or Sc0rpia (last nick i used). Also i would like to know the admin who changes my nickname everytime. Only an admin can do it right? kinda bad example of administrator...they supposed to control the server, since when to change nickname of players into insults? uh???? If some admin got a problem with me i want to know it.
    thanks
    Last edited by Original-Sin; 04-02-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Original-Sin , I just want to say i don't know who banned you and for what reason but there must have been one ,but also i doubt that admins would go around trying to change players nicknames so i think you are wrong there.
    Last edited by `JaSs^uK; 04-02-2013 at 05:15 AM.

not the best example of an entrance to get admins to even care what you are trying to say.

havent done this before have you?

blah blah admin blah blah did this to me blah blah power abuse blah blah, tell me blah blah, give me reason blah blah.

thats how your post looks to me, its like waiting for a jehova witness to stop talking and you want to shut the door. just sayin.

I would look for you but your post hasnt motivated me enough to care. soz

LOL!!!! are you ok man? i guess this is your minute of glory by answering like a rat to someone who wants a reason? good example of moderator, cheers for you man, you so brave.
    now let me answer back to your glorious post.
    1- i'll give my opinion about admins/moderators/players as much i want, as you whine and cry about people 'posting same' i will tell you what i think about your power controlz.
    2-seeing your amazing ultra cool post..i don't even want your help.
    3- i've been banned forever without ANY reason given, is that how it works?
    4- an ADMIN has been changing my nickname constantly into insults man. whatever person with high level on server can do it.
    5-So seeing how an admin is being unfair with me...are you telling me really to come to kiss your ass posting something nice to you? are you serious? don't get confuse my friend, a poor bit of power of a website and a server doesn't make you the leader.

i'll apologize if i am wrong, while you don't show me the opposite don't bullshit me now
    if nobody did it, who then? should i think that in your server whatever person can hack?

so, if the rest of admins can help me to know a misery reason of my perma ban. i'll be thankfull
    Last edited by Original-Sin; 04-02-2013 at 06:40 AM.

I can't believe this is actually you, nyna. Anyway the admin/mod in question will probably help you out of your misery, just be patient.

yep, the world is small

Your posts aren't really welcoming at all. We don't have to put up with your or anybody else's attitude. No one pays us so it's not a job either.

Regardless of that. Since it happened so many times you must have a name for this admin otherwise all the accusations are just those to be honest. On another note. I checked your historical nicks and nothing seem out of the ordinary and nothing rude there.
    Last edited by SAM; 04-02-2013 at 06:49 AM.

i just answered with the same attitude i've been treated. nobody is better than other. Specially these guys who thinks they are superior.

since i can't know the admin's name because he/she acted in my back... i can't help. i was hoping for you to know it. but sudenly nobody knows anything
    i'll start to believe in ghost
    alright.

peace

The server announce who change your name actually and it's nothing hidden. Also post some date this happened. There's too much log and traffic to look through this. You should obtain proof to show us otherwise every Tom and Harry comes here making accusations our whole day is taken up following up real and false accusations
    Last edited by SAM; 04-02-2013 at 07:38 AM.

i agree, but sadly im not taking demos of myself 24 hours everytime i play. pic? of how my nickname is diferent? couldn't you think its me doing it? but even you can't find such nicknames. thats completely truth but, i dont need to come here posting something without any reason. I know what i saw and if nobody can explain it then only means...people is hacking your server whenever they want

Anyway, thanks by checking.

Bye
    Last edited by Original-Sin; 04-02-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Thread Information