Leeches, removals, double penetration, and a MiniCivil spawnkilling massacre ft. DubDub, HeadShotVictim, & {HoF}Zhysor

User Tag List

Leeches, removals, double penetration, and a MiniCivil spawnkilling massacre ft. DubDub, HeadShotVictim, & {HoF}Zhysor

The following screenshots and demos contain material that may be disturbing to some audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.

My experience entering this game of 4-way MiniCivil landed me on the blue team, where this fine gentleman did us the favor of removing our containers down to 900 RU and then proceeding to build a leech directly next to the core:

My subsequent forced exit after attempting to remove the leech landed me on yellow, who continued to be bum-busted past overtime by both red and blue with continued kicks to the supplier-balls. Several players, especially on red, repeatedly spawnkilled until yellow was thoroughly flaccid:

SUPSPAM.dem

Players implicated by Banny in this most heinous of crimes:
    DubDub
    Zhysor
    HeadShotVictim

There may be others, while some on this list may be exonerated. As always, any listed parties are innocent until proven guilty or the admins have been adequately bribed. This concludes today's report; if you like what you see, please be sure to hit the big yellow Subscribe button above the video.

yah no shit everyone is sup spamming.
    played yesterday lost my nuke just because of sup spam.

I thought zyshor left hof awhile ago?

i dunno but i banned him for 150 matches last night aswell as the others mentioned. it was really retarded last night. ive seen sup spam but this is just a straight up attempt to get banned by the ones mentioned.

Yo Scourge, now you know what it feels like.

Me, Soldado, and a brazilian player I don't remember survived the most extreme 70 minutes against 3 teams on that accursed map.
    It tends to put the worse of players on display, just like Clarion and Face4.

Offtopic: You know you get better when you play with a crappy team. If you play with a good team how are you ever gonna get better if your always playing against crappy players? Jeez people its common sense, yet you guys are always complaining about people that are botters, where they don't but practice on a team that is crappy.

Ontopic: When i first came into that game first thing i did was grab flame from mid, and flamed you and red base where i got 3-4k RU. I had flame like 4x in that game and nuke like 8 times. To be honest everyone was telling to attack gold, but fuck that I am attacking Red. Also someone from blue removed our SC too, i had to build one. I like to add this, that when i went to gold's base i believed i saw a SB right next to the SS, so maybe they were trying to kill SB since you guys had it so close. Or was it blue's i can't remember but do remember one of you guys had the SB close to the SS.
    Last edited by Shotman; 04-05-2013 at 03:20 PM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    If you play with a good team how are you ever gonna get better if your always playing against crappy players?
    I don't learn how to aim better if my head pops off before I can attempt to aim. If anything I learn to hide from better players on my way to do offense.

Also, you can learn by playing against shitty players too, you just learn how to kill them more efficiently.

Thread Information