User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Killing Spree deicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    136
    Country:

    Question regarding ban

    So,

    I just got banned for 30 matches from the UK Instagib server while playing with the nick "ac". No reason has been given and I wasn't warned at any point; not during the game I got banned from, nor during any other matches I played before. As that seems rather unusual I thought that I might get an explanation for this here.
    So, simply out of interest - what's the deal?

  2. #2
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,785
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    So,

    I just got banned for 30 matches from the UK Instagib server while playing with the nick "ac". No reason has been given and I wasn't warned at any point; not during the game I got banned from, nor during any other matches I played before. As that seems rather unusual I thought that I might get an explanation for this here.
    So, simply out of interest - what's the deal?

    I guess the only thing we can do is wait until the person explain what you did, and if no one responds I guess you might get unbanned.
    I agree though, whoever put bans, how hard is it to put a reason and your name....

  3. #3
    Moderator `JaSs^uK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sheffiled / Unitedkingdom
    Posts
    401
    Country:
    I banned you for the reason as over that past week i have warned you on control for dming and backshooting ,as same on duku, and today on Broken limits but unfortunately i didnt have fraps loaded as i was playing as ^^ on the same map on the othere team i warned you and thought i took screenshot for this,but as i said i didnt have fraps running i dont make things up or place bans for no reason,everyone claims to be angel when they get banned.and your bans for seven days how many times do you need to be warned then complain as you say your Innocent.

  4. #4
    Killing Spree andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in a house :)
    Posts
    140
    Country:
    Sorry to but in, but the player "ac" is one hell of a backshooter i have had trouble with him backshooting me alot and ive also seen (when ive been playing) teams complaining and trying to kick him for what he does he also loves to DM, and JaSs is a fair admin and im sure most other admins here know he is fair and wont hand out bans when he gets bored or when he feels like it, i see jass as the guy who will warn you, give you a chance and then if you ignore the warning and crry on doing what you do, simple ban may sort you out

    IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT 8)

  5. #5
    Killing Spree deicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    136
    Country:
    Where exactly did I claim to be an "angel" or to be "innocent"?

    I simply got banned without being warned before. That's why I opened this thread.

    I definitely play lame sometimes; however, that's only when the majority of the players on the server are laming too. You guys know very well that the majority of the players on your server(s) are laming most of the time and if you were even remotely strict, you would've to ban at least 6 out of 12 players anytime you enter a server.
    The problem is that the players who lame yet don't hit anything don't bother anyone while I can easily become a pain in the ass when someone annoys me. It's usually the biggest lamers who complain the most once they get a taste of their own medicine.

    I don't complain about being banned, but at least be strict and ban the 80% of the other players on your server who lame even more as well. The lack of active admins on this server is what makes it a paradise for people who genuinely lame everytime they play.

  6. #6
    Moderator `JaSs^uK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sheffiled / Unitedkingdom
    Posts
    401
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    Where exactly did I claim to be an "angel" or to be "innocent"?

    I simply got banned without being warned before. That's why I opened this thread.

    I definitely play lame sometimes; however, that's only when the majority of the players on the server are laming too. You guys know very well that the majority of the players on your server(s) are laming most of the time and if you were even remotely strict, you would've to ban at least 6 out of 12 players anytime you enter a server.
    The problem is that the players who lame yet don't hit anything don't bother anyone while I can easily become a pain in the ass when someone annoys me. It's usually the biggest lamers who complain the most once they get a taste of their own medicine.

    I don't complain about being banned, but at least be strict and ban the 80% of the other players on your server who lame even more as well. The lack of active admins on this server is what makes it a paradise for people who genuinely lame everytime they play.
    (I definitely play lame sometimes) i warned you over the past week for it nothing to do with othere players you was on the server laming at the time everyone can make a comment as above .

  7. #7
    Killing Spree deicide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    136
    Country:
    I don't deny that I lamed, however, I don't lame just out of the blue.
    If you guys would ban all the players who played like me, the server would be empty - and you know that.

  8. #8
    Killing Spree andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in a house :)
    Posts
    140
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    I can easily become a pain in the ass when someone annoys me.
    Who are you King of UT :P

  9. #9
    Moderator `JaSs^uK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sheffiled / Unitedkingdom
    Posts
    401
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    I don't deny that I lamed, however, I don't lame just out of the blue.
    If you guys would ban all the players who played like me, the server would be empty - and you know that.
    I dont think so but to stop one guy like you just for a few matchs or whatever lets others have abit of decent game .admins lifes is not easy but to stop one is better then none.serve your ban as others have too.

  10. #10
    Killing Spree kokett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    150
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by deicide View Post
    I don't deny that I lamed, however, I don't lame just out of the blue.
    sorry, but thats bs. i agree that there are lots of lamers on the ictf servers + that there should be much more often admins around to solve these probs.
    however, that can't be an excuse for your lame + dirty playstyle, since you *always* backshoot *everyone*, even if you clearly notice that ppl turn around and let you pass.
    let alone your habit to happily spawnkill for several minutes in the enemy base. you give a shit also if people ask you to stop backshooting them .
    just stop to hunt for every lame frag you can get to raise your eff (or move to portugal :P).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. a question!
    By HakunaMatata in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2015, 09:31 PM
  2. Hi everyone, only a question
    By Dikhan in forum zp| * * * -=[SIEGE]=- |uK| One Night Stand -=[SIEGE]=- Server * * *
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 11:22 AM
  3. question
    By mostro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 03:29 PM
  4. i have a question
    By 8-) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 03:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •