User Tag List

{mcslc}_lucas_{J}

Moderator: .se\/ered.][
    Server: One Night Stand
    Player: {mcslc}_lucas_{J}
    Infraction: Building Leech in Enemy Territory
    Penalty: 3 DAYS

Witness Testimony: I was talking about MILEN building a huge leech by the core of RED Team and trying to get him to understand, and this guy LOL's about it... joins the match and then goes to the BLUE side and builds 10 containers underneath their base in the bottom section of Atmospheric. Ironically MILEN seemed to get the hint (even with the language barrier) and made the winning shot with a nuke...

I had a screenshot, but it seems I have some conflict with the HD and UT, and the screenshot did not save properly or some weird shit. Maybe I can't take screen shots when I have the 8 foot HD projection system running. I don't know but now I can't take any screen shots, it says file format is not supported.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 04-14-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.
    I don't know but now I can't take any screen shots, it says file format is not supported.
    UT ss's seems to not work with some screen resolutions, for example if you have 1366x768 you will have an error when open your bmp but if you change it to 1360x768 your problem is fixed!

--- Updated ---

and if you don't like your crosshair scale with your new resolution you can fix it using ACE
    w5ykj

Quote Originally Posted by Crsk View Post
    UT ss's seems to not work with some screen resolutions, for example if you have 1366x768 you will have an error when open your bmp but if you change it to 1360x768 your problem is fixed!

--- Updated ---

and if you don't like your crosshair scale with your new resolution you can fix it using ACE
    Ya, that must be it... it says TOO BIG... but ... I get that a lot..

Thread Information