User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NW MAPS!

NW MAPS!

Yeah, I know it's called "combogib" but there is a normal weapons mode. Would it be too much trouble to add some more NW maps? At certain times of the day there are quite a lot of people wanting to play NW. Only about 4 of the current selection get voted and some of the maps never get voted. It would be nice to have some of the NW pug's maps and maybe... Facing Worlds. Or maybe a whole separate NW server! What say ye?

Most of the time i see nw voted, the server is empty or there is only a few players.

If you'd like to see some certain map, just post it up or a list even and I will take a look at them

Oh also DM NW was broken zp no one could pick weapons like shock sniper etc...

Ok I will check that.

Thanks Sam,
    I'm thinking maps from pugs like speedpug, mlut, etc. Here are a few just off the top of my head: AreaN, FacingWorlds LE, Azcanize.
    I'll check at prounreal. This site has a quite large collection: http://medor.no-ip.org/ . Your servers are some of the last popular holdouts. The worldwide player roster is dwindling.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Most of the time i see nw voted, the server is empty or there is only a few players.
    It comes up mostly in the late afternoon early evening and sometimes very early in the morning EST/USA. It seems a lot of people don't like to play without their secondary giant ball of instant death so they usually quit. Those who stay get to have some old school fun and learn more about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    It seems a lot of people don't like to play without their secondary giant ball of instant death so they usually quit.
    I don't even use combos and i always quit .
    It does get annoying if you come to a combo server and have to play nw's instead.

The only nw i play is on an Australian newnet server, zp weapons is just shock and sniper arena most of the time.

I know you've been busy with newnet in combogib but while you're in there maybe you can also add some of these NW maps... ? Or maybe even we can discuss/consider the possibility of a dedicated NW server... ?

I doubt an nw server would be popular. We had one. Initially was popular but then dwindled. In fact the instagib US serves was cat UK actually nw... But then again where would it be located? People want Germany, UK, and US ...

It gets somewhat played on the combo server, people know is there. However those same people like to play combo and segregating them is not a good idea. The same concept with siege. It's popular, but if we open a secondary server it will be pretty much empty. And if it wasn't then you are splitting people between servers instead of keeping the focus on one server which then bring new players ...

The dm server is underused and I was thinking about changing it to a siege pug server but no one seems to be pugging these days...

If you have a list of maps I can add them. There's no issues there!
    Last edited by SAM; 05-06-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    The dm server is underused and I was thinking about changing it to a siege pug server but no one seems to be pugging these days...
    Could try a no downloads lms server, or whaterver mod some people was talking about a while ago.

Thread Information