User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

Maynor is in Portland I believe

Then I wouldnt count on Russell out of the playoffs, guy is a freak and might comeback for finals (if OKC gets there without him)
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

dude he had surgery lol. pretty sure he's done.

Let's go Carmelo vs the spurs. Kinda rooting for NY and fuck Westbrook. Fuck Durant and OKC.

I get a special vibe from the NY Knicks watching them. Just solid playoff basketball with good half-court scoring and D. I like them over Indy next round.

But I gotta be captain obvious on this: to call Miami a juggernaut would not do them justice. Not only is LeBron even better than ever, but they have the same team plus Ray Allen as well as Rashard Lewis just in case they need him, not to mention The Birdman who is a solid backup for Bosh. Remember LeBron last year in Game 6 against the Celtics? 46 and 14. If Carmelo rose to the occasion and had a few monster games pushing it to a Game 7, I think we might be treated to one of LeBron's greatest efforts. Damn that's gonna be a good series, Miami vs. NY Knicks. Can't wait. Just my opinion, but I do think NY has a chance, just not much of one. They've got a nice roster there, too, with vets poised to make a run.

I'm liking the Grizz over Clips at this point of the series. Love what Golden State is doing. Too bad Denver got those injuries at the wrong time in the season.

Metta had surgery too and came back after 3 weeks, I wouldnt lose all the hope

And I can see Melo choking on Pacers' defense, Paul George needs to be huge in those series though
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    And I can see Melo choking on Pacers' defense, Paul George needs to be huge in those series though
    Good point. Knicks having an issue or two closing out the C's. And Indy is only up 2-1 and down to the Hawks in Game 4...

Assuming Indy takes care of business, it will be a rugged, classic series regardless of the outcome. Would not be surprised to see Indy win it. They have some nice grit to them.

So long Nuggets, Celtics might comeback from death, Clippers praying on CP3 and Thunder becoming the new choke artists

PS: Melo averaging 27 FG's per game and 1.2 assists, what a huge pile of shit this guy is

Some great basketball going on right now. Wild game between the Nuggets and Warriors tonight. Tomorrow night has the potential to be off the charts -- four bigtime Game 6's. BOOM.

All while the Heat yawn as Brooklyn/Chicago duke it out for the right to get smacked down real nice. And I am telling you, if it is Brooklyn, it will be a Heat sweep. The Bulls at least have fight in them like they've shown with all of these players injured or having the flu. Wonder how in touch the Russian (Nets owner) is with reality these days as his dudes have trouble beating the Bulls' 2nd unit. Will still probably fire the coach and GM when they lose this round or next lel.

Bulls really missed Deng and Hinrich, else it would have been over yesterday, Noah getting 9 offensive rebs is ridicolous, which gets me into the doubt if Brook Lopez is actually a well rounded center, as he can score probably better than the whole league in that position, but his defense and rebounding are so crap that Reggie Evans has to save his and the rest of Nets' ass.

But gotta agree Bulls have a system that can complicate the Heat's aspirations, just like the Pacers but with less dependency on a guy (see Paul George)

Who watches NBA anyway >_>

Thread Information