User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should there be a !Rules command for enforcing Multigunning/Bouncing?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 80.00%
  • No

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Making an !rules and a few comments

Edit:Poll Question was too long.

Q. Do you think in the light of the new rules and possible bans of Bouncing/Multigunning an !rules is needed?

__________________________________________________ ____

I had no idea where to post this, sorry if I put this in the wrong place. xd

First comments then the !rules.

Comments:

1st I think Multi gunning is fine when not abused, if you had a write out of what's abusive in your eyes as a clan in a whole and posted it I think people who saw the rules would be O.K. with it.

2nd I think Bunny hopping is fine, only like 5 people know how to do it and do do it so I see no prob with it and it's a skill anyway.

3rd Revenge was banned (unbanned after he told SW) for mortar bombing near the supplier (if I heard him right), he had no idea that wasn't allowed neither did I tbh, I'm glad I do now.... Anyway you do have more than 2 rules no camping and no cheating.

!rules:

I think you need an !rules, because you do have more than 2 rules, and I have no problem with rules just tell me them, I'm sure others would like to know what's bannable before they play in a server.

And if it's possible make a pop up for new IPs that come in to the server that says the rules and make it in the corner where it says "2 rules that's it, no camping and no cheating" say type !rules for the rules of the server.

That way people have no one to blame for being banned, if they had opened their eyes they would of seen.

Rules I know of:

No Camping- Idc either way about this, just don't be one sided, I hear all the time CAMPERS! But nobody does anything about it except once in a wile.

No Cheating - Agree! LOL ofc xD

No Bouncing (hopefully not, but maybe)

No Multigunning (not as of yet but probably soon)

No Fake Nicks/Tags - I agree with this, but it's not in the server posted as a rule. (ofc common sense says don't do it but some people who don't know that it's illegal, might innocently joke around with it and become banned.)

Don't Remove Other People's Conts - I agree to a point, I've seen some VERY badly built things and I was afraid to remove because of being kicked or banned, I think guidelines for this would be nice, so I and others know what to do. xd

Now a new one that I and others never knew about "Don't mortar the sup".

If you feel like arguing on my positions on Multigunning and Bunny hopping PM me this isn't about those two issues, this is about how some people aren't aware of some rules and they might get kicked or banned without knowing anything about your rules. =\
    So Imo I believe that !rules would be helpful.

Again it's your server, but we the players would find it nice to know about all the rules ahead of time, and we don't want another Sonic - MAL incident.

I hope I've given you something to ponder. =))

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko =)

moko the public's spokeswoman!

There is no rule against mortar on sup?

Well unless revenge lied (I don't believe that), or I didn't hear right (possible) he was kicked for that, but SW let him in after he told him on TS, and silver said it was a rule. xd

LOL@Spokeswoman. xD

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    moko the public's spokeswoman!

There is no rule against mortar on sup?
    Say that to Sonic who kicked (or banned) revenge from the server yesterday. Shame again imo. I suggest u make some conversations with pple u gave admin abilities scar

Rules for laming/camping/random builds too

Moko for president!

I think it comes down to tormenting people really.......People dont like supplier being attacked. Especially when teams are uneven in skill. All these problems will be sorted soon. Supp laming will stop because you won't get RU and relentless core attacking will begin.

Are you sure it was Sonic Termi?
    I don't want to just start blaming him for everything just because he had his lamer moment. ;o

@ Bliss:

LoL you wouldn't want me in any position like that, I'm crazy. LOL

But yeah you prove my point even more rules, I forgot also team balance in 4way.

To many rules to not have an !rules.

I agree with moko, just did not understand in part from nicks, you're for or against using fake nicks, because my brother plays on my computer once in a while, and I do not let him use my nick

yeah was sonic :P

I think there should be something telling people of the 'hidden rules' (aside from camping and cheating) because some people don't have the common sense to make the connection that laming is bad. I've seen people bitch/whine/complain about laming and camping then turn around and do it themselves. If there was an airtight rule system set in stone I'm sure this forum wouldn't have half the activity it does. Scar and SW would no longer feel like they're babysitting and life would be good. Also you should reword the poll...I don't understand it. "Poll: Do you think in the light of the new rules and possible bans of Boucning/Multigunning an !rules is" ...in order?

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Thread Information