User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyanide

Cyanide

Moderator: .seVered.][
    Server: - ] One Night Stand [ -
    Player: Cyanide
    Infraction: Using a centerview hack of some sort.
    Penalty: 7 Days until SAM decides if permanent
    Witness Testimony: Diablo and I observed Cyanide aiming down while still getting head shots.

Evidence: View the Demo if you like.
    Attached Files

I am not using "a centerview hack of some sort". I am not going discuss or argue the fact that before coming to a conclusion of comminting a diciplinary action, such as ban, you needs to consider the matter in more depth. This discussion might be more far fitched for young men of your age, which I assumed that you are, but to put it in words that you can understand, saying: "Infraction: Using a centerview hack of some sort" is not enough. When you get your ass kicked don't get get pissed off, and if you are gonna get pissed off, then change the slogan of " Don't cry if you get your ass kicked, it is a pro siege server". Let us know if it is not a pro-siege server and I will restrain from playing too well and let you win from time to time, if that be the price to pay for playing on your server. I want to play on this server, and as I can see, some consider it their own, which I don't cretisize because you guys have worked for it hard and you deserved it, but be men and say it to everyone's face that it is your server and you have complete right to it and u decided what is right and what is wrong subjectively, believe me no one argue with you and no one will be able to take it away from you.
    By the way, I just got kicked out of clarion not bathroom.
    PS to sam: Dear sam, I play well and I like to play here further and don't want play any where else, if you wouldn't mind me playing on this server with some special restrictions to avoid monopoly to headshots then let me know, thanks.

Demo not working.

Centerview pro? lol what a noob.

I may have been a bit brash with banning you, and I meant no disrespect if you are sincerely, innocent. However, can you explain why your player points to the ground and you still receive headshots? I'll remove my intrusive ban and leave it up to Sam to resolve.

It seems that your player would switch to this position, and remain there. Then it would stop when you were nuking or would die. I apologize if this is just some 'Anomoly', but it is interesting.

Last edited by .seVered.][; 05-20-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Mouse look unchecked i bet

Thanks, I don't know why is it pointing downwards, try the same again and with different players who get headshots and see if you still see the same. For dodging I don't use keyboard I use Sony playstaion move see if that has something to do with it.

Droid, don't forget historically you were banned for using donkey. I don't forget these things ok? I specced you the other day and I figured you would take it as a warning. Either fix your always pointing to the floor while getting headshots or I will ban you. Simple as that. We can easily go back to banning your state.

Wtf? Playing UT with a Playstation joystick? IM NEED DOCTOR.

I also observed your client looking around freely while you had no guns and were building. But as soon as you have a gun you point at the floor. I don't need "proof" to ban anybody. In your case the proof is in the pudding.

Thread Information