Banned, again.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned, again.

Banned, again.

I was playing duku for 3-4 minutes a little bit ago (as "Pan") on the uK's UK iCTF public and was not chasing/dming or the like to be kicked/banned. Once again I get no warning and I'm banned, only this time it doesn't say how long so I can only think it's perm since there is only a dash under period. I wonder if it's the "." fellow again who was talking about me being "demoed" successfully (lol) yesterday and my previous 20 match ban a month or two ago. If I could get a response, that would be wonderful.

Edit: "Ignored Players: . " -via utstats. So it was Jass, just like last time. So that's twice now he has banned for no reason, and no warning.
    Last edited by Meth; 05-22-2013 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    I was playing duku for 3-4 minutes a little bit ago (as "Pan") on the uK's UK iCTF public and was not chasing/dming or the like to be kicked/banned. Once again I get no warning and I'm banned, only this time it doesn't say how long so I can only think it's perm since there is only a dash under period. I wonder if it's the "." fellow again who was talking about me being "demoed" successfully (lol) yesterday and my previous 20 match ban a month or two ago. If I could get a response, that would be wonderful.

Edit: "Ignored Players: . " -via utstats. So it was Jass, just like last time. So that's twice now he has banned for no reason, and no warning.
    Firstly you was not banned today as you say you was,you was kicked from the server for backshooting and sam can check there was no ban set today,and you say i banned you before for 20 matches a few months ago ? i cannot remember that but if i did i would have warned you so why didn't you make a post on it then ?,but you are no different to any other player on the server if you lame,dm,etc etc you will get banned,i suggest you make screenshots in future of the bans you say you get.but the forum would be full of posts like yours if ever player posted because they was kicked,but you do get whiners i guess.end of

Quote Originally Posted by `JaSs^uK View Post
    Firstly you was not banned today as you say you was,you was kicked from the server for backshooting and sam can check there was no ban set today,and you say i banned you before for 20 matches a few months ago ? i cannot remember that but if i did i would have warned you so why didn't you make a post on it then ?,but you are no different to any other player on the server if you lame,dm,etc etc you will get banned,i suggest you make screenshots in future of the bans you say you get.but the forum would be full of posts like yours if ever player posted because they was kicked,but you do get whiners i guess.end of
    I honestly can not even believe this post above me is a legitimate response to my query, as it is barely legible and completely nonadministrative. I will respond though.

You are really going to -lie- and say I was kicked for back shooting? Post that demo, -please-. I was in the server for 3mins with 16 kills, 3 grabs, 3 caps, 3 covers and 6 flag kills [Link]. You say I didn't post about bans before/no SS, well... this might be because I PM'ed multiple admins including SAM with them so as to not cause an issue in public. There was -no- preemptive warning either time, and I never play death match in ctf, so that can go straight out the window. As to calling me a whiner, that is very hypocritical coming from you. I knew your name sounded familiar so I dug up a few SS just for you: [1] [2] [3]
    The 2 maps in question: [1] [2]
    There was much, much more, but I guess I didn't screenshot it all.

I do thank you for telling me the latest one was just a kick, but that doesn't excuse your behavior as an admin, at all. No warnings either time and that isn't up for discussion.

stop cheatin meth

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

can this be right? 5.5 hours and over 3k frags? look at picture
    and he is 43rd in iCTF with in 5.5 hours :S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pan1.jpg  
    Last edited by andy; 05-22-2013 at 07:03 AM.

stand up and never say never 'Cause this life is gonna get better
    Take a breath, shake it off and say, I'm on my way

I honestly can not even believe this post above me is a legitimate response to my query, as it is barely legible and completely nonadministrative. I will respond though.

You are really going to -lie- and say I was kicked for back shooting? Post that demo, -please-. I was in the server for 3mins with 16 kills, 3 grabs, 3 caps, 3 covers and 6 flag kills [Link]. You say I didn't post about bans before/no SS, well... this might be because I PM'ed multiple admins including SAM with them so as to not cause an issue in public. There was -no- preemptive warning either time, and I never play death match in ctf, so that can go straight out the window. As to calling me a whiner, that is very hypocritical coming from you. I knew your name sounded familiar so I dug up a few SS just for you: [1] [2] [3]
    The 2 maps in question: [1] [2]
    There was much, much more, but I guess I didn't screenshot it all.

I do thank you for telling me the latest one was just a kick, but that doesn't excuse your behavior as an admin, at all. No warnings either time and that isn't up for discussion.
    well i dont know where you got the screenshot from calling you a usa P***K but i can guarantee you its was not me, i have never swore at anyone on the servers or in the forum,and i do warn people for laming etc etc,so like i said whinnying must be a hobby for you.

well i dont know where you got the screenshot from calling you a usa P***K but i can guarantee you its was not me, i have never swore at anyone on the servers or in the forum,and i do warn people for laming etc etc
    Where did I get this screenshot? You can not be serious. You are lying right now. Even with proof right in your face, you deny it.

The whole command map you endlessly whined, and continued through spec the next map for over 10 minutes.
    That is you, why even lie about it? Quite admin-like.

so like i said whinnying must be a hobby for you.
    You are projecting yourself onto me, not very becoming to be quite honest.

Firstly you was not banned today as you say you was,you was kicked from the server for backshooting
    why are you still going on and on @Meth when jass clearly said you are not banned you were just kicked. Geez some people just dont know when to quit lol

if im honest this thread is pointless to carry on, your issue has pritty much been resolved, "YOU WERE NOT BANNED YOU WERE KICKED" meaning you can still play

stand up and never say never 'Cause this life is gonna get better
    Take a breath, shake it off and say, I'm on my way

Where did I get this screenshot? You can not be serious. You are lying right now. Even with proof right in your face, you deny it.

The whole command map you endlessly whined, and continued through spec the next map for over 10 minutes.
    That is you, why even lie about it? Quite admin-like.

You are projecting yourself onto me, not very becoming to be quite honest.
    You are projecting yourself onto me, not very becoming to be quite honest. well i have no reason to lie about this and said that was not me that said that too you,as it says in the screenshot,i dont go round making stupid comments on the server or as a spec or a player,so i think you need to find the person and point the finger in the right direction.i if i said that trust me i would admit it but i dont admit to somthing i have not said or done.

Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    why are you still going on and on @Meth when jass clearly said you are not banned you were just kicked. Geez some people just dont know when to quit lol

if im honest this thread is pointless to carry on, your issue has pritty much been resolved, "YOU WERE NOT BANNED YOU WERE KICKED" meaning you can still play
    It's called principle. He lied and he continues to lie, as an admin. Not like this is a one time issue. I'm going to get some sleep though, he can continue to fib his character down the drain if he likes.

Thread Information