few players that should be banned or keep an eye for

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

few players that should be banned or keep an eye for

Hi,
    Lately i saw a lot of lamers on the server and happened to catch a few on demo too, so i thought i will share:
    1. j-wu&morpheuso laming chasing and camping in sides of the base on Gaunlet- Download j-wu&morph.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way.
    2. Sangraal Dming and chasing people on Control- Download sangraal.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way.
    3. A nicklamer from Ukraine tagged as GOC member (idk his real nick if he has 1) that always nicklame different players on the server and was laming on caves- http://www.sendspace.com/file/qrxrfj
    4. I thought i had a demo of this guy - Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats which i believe is dawn_g or atleast he plays the same and same skin. unfortunately i probably had an error with recording or something since i cant find it. But if u look at what he did on caves- Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats you will realize why i wanted to capture his demo. All match long behind the base and chasing people back to base when he died.
    Hope you can do something useful with those.
    Thanks...

That's not dawn_G thats ph34r he has a nasty habit of deathmatching/chasing

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Ohh would never have guessed its him, totally different from what he played like when i watched the cup streams. Well i guess that's another lamer then to add to the pile.

unrealshots i think you should just warn players from#ipug to not DM or lame in the |uK| servers. It will be easier and their only warning.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    unrealshots i think you should just warn players from#ipug to not DM or lame in the |uK| servers. It will be easier and their only warning.
    Well already banned three from ipug that come into server and do nothing but DM. Shall we add to the list? :sleeping:

Its not only the players from ipug SAM. All the guys that i mentioned above are constant lamers, its just that they are not as good as a guy like ph34r. Still should ban them for a few days so they realize they can't keep playing like this anymore. If you want i will get more demos of the same people, i am sure they will lame again the next time i see them...

Let's give them benfit of the doubt this time...maybe they had a bad day.

What are you all referring to as Dming or chasing? I want to be sure what the current consensus is on this.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Altered_Ego View Post
    What are you all referring to as Dming or chasing? I want to be sure what the current consensus is on this.
    Here's an example of chasing, you are out mid going to the other teams base, and you see someone going to your base that's behind you or passes by, you then turn around heading back towards your base chasing the player, trying to kill them.

Dming is when you just hang around the other base or middle of a map, and killing players and not trying to grab the flag.

So chasing someone down is considered lame these days? Man, a lot has changed. Are we supposed to ignore that opponent even if they are carrying a nuke? Last I understood this was called defense. Dming is considered lame too? What is wrong with killing opponents or chasing them down if they are in your base and you backtrack to take them out?

Thread Information