few players that should be banned or keep an eye for - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi again,
    Told you lamers never learn and here comes j-wu and proves me right. Same map different spot as this time he was blue. All map long not once did he even try going for the flag (accept for 1 time he chased EFC and happened to grab a flag by accident probably) and just waited near the lift for the attackers.
    Hope you wont pass on his ban this time SAM as this is not "a bad day" excuse or anything for him, just the way he plays most times since he is useless in doing anything else.
    So here is the demorec: Download j-wu.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way and here are the stats for that match: Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp/5 View Post
    Hi again,
    Told you lamers never learn and here comes j-wu and proves me right. Same map different spot as this time he was blue. All map long not once did he even try going for the flag (accept for 1 time he chased EFC and happened to grab a flag by accident probably) and just waited near the lift for the attackers.
    Hope you wont pass on his ban this time SAM as this is not "a bad day" excuse or anything for him, just the way he plays most times since he is useless in doing anything else.
    So here is the demorec: Download j-wu.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way and here are the stats for that match: Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats.
    Thanks.
    According the rules (see the screenshot posted above) defending is allowed. Whats the difference between j-wu´s playstyle that map, and defending? Not in the mood to watch a demo

Thread Information