few players that should be banned or keep an eye for - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    this is siege. not Insta, DM or anything else.

Lol what? This section is for all gametypes on every server. Also this is insta ctf related.

That was a wholly unremarkable demo mp/5, I was very dissapointed. It was however a very enjoyable game.
    From my understanding I was deffing left that match, and as far as know from the few cup games I have played on that map, it is the standard defence position.
    If a moderator thinks that is wrong please can you advise?
    I would prefer if you were to record a demo that you record one where you flame and call me a faggot or to fuk my myself or my mum up the ass, as i will not go to the loser level of making demo recs to get harmless uk pug players banned, or record you acting this way!
    I once heard you say on team speak that you, "like", me when talking to CeeCee, for the record that was one of the shittiest moments of my life, to think that a turd like yourself would like me. I was definetely doing something wrong. I would like to think from this post that you now don't and my life is back on track.
    Also very funny that you call me a faggot when you have the gayest most homosexual accent and voice tone that I have ever heard on a UT ts, which is immeasurably infuriating considering how much you love the sound of your own voice and never shut up. Also please try to talk at people less and state the fuking obvioius to people as it dosn't make you come across smarter, just a lot douchyer.
    Thanks Bro.
    J-wU

Ouchhh you really hurt me there i wish i was gay, then you could have been my little bitch
    Guess a dumb person as yourself wouldn't realize that this is not a cup, its a public server and rules are different (I know its news to you but on cups there are no rules).
    If you think i am playing "j-wu style" aka "asshole mode" you are more than welcome to record me and ask for my ban... probably wont happen though as i know how to play this game unlike yourself.
    BTW i am surprised you were "man enough" to fight your own battles this time and didnt send sofie again to do it for ya
    So good luck "bro", hope u keep playing like that so i could demorec you again and maybe you will learn your lesson for once.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Mp/5; 05-31-2013 at 07:52 PM.

worst response ever.

--- Updated ---

BTW mp/5 you are really good at ut, you should be a clan leader.............

All i can say to this is they are public server,s and some of the rules state if people bother to read them just as a future reference .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UnrealTournament 2013-06-01 06-20-38-74.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	1265

What about making a mod/setting that displays the rules to the client on their first game everyday, so if there was a rule change or something they will know about it before they get warned or banned for something they didn't know was against the rules, plus more people will be aware of the all the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    What about making a mod/setting that displays the rules to the client on their first game everyday, so if there was a rule change or something they will know about it before they get warned or banned for something they didn't know was against the rules, plus more people will be aware of the all the rules.
    Doe's sound a good idea sniper.Maybe Sam can sort thing on these lines @SAM

I just feel they won't read them even if you flash them on their screen, have a big window box in their screen or change their names to every rule on the server.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    I just feel they won't read them even if you flash them on their screen, have a big window box in their screen or change their names to every rule on the server.
    I have to agree with TheShotz, barring the language barriers, which I have overcome a few times even, using gadoodle.translator, but the person has to WANT to change. He must understand the if he does not "COMPLY" with our gentle persuasion, He will no longer be allowed to enter our domain, PERIOD. (generally)

I have a rigorous treatment program that I "share" with some new players, but they have to respond appropriately within a specific amount of time to qualify for the advanced treatment; oiherwise, it's the BanHammer for them and away they go...

Most have survived this intense program, and some have even gone on to become |uK| members... others, we may never hear from again.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 06-03-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Thread Information