SPECTATOR HACK

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPECTATOR HACK

SPECTATOR HACK

Hello.. someone in spec killed our team when we were winning. I think the idiot was using a cheat or something because he was interacting with the game. He was on blue and then blue was destroyed, after this he did'nt leave from spec, but he started to kill our core and we were unable to do something. Here is the demo http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IX76ZZKD

Please admins... it was really annoying, after playing 2 hours an idiot ruined the game. Thanx!!

Was this 4 way siege?

if it was 4 way, this 'hack' has been around since the start of it. There needs to be something in 4way that forces people either into a spec slot or onto the lowest scoring team.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Lol i think they are talking about the spectator bug that make spros try to hit them, so they stay in core and ur own spros kill the core lol.

This is forbidden actually any player doing this will be banned for ruining the games.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

MMM.. i know about the spec bug that allow players to keep in the game and enemy's sps attack them, but it wasn't the situation because he got weapons and killed us and our core, you can see demo, if you see it you will see how he uses all weapons that are throwed, and you will see how do i get killed by that idiot, and he was not there, even he attacked the core with the weapons, that's how we lost very fast. I'm really sure he was using weapons, that's why i think it was a cheat or something, but if is part of the bug that was really lame ¬¬'

Dood my team lost so it went to spec mode & I got up & made BreakFast... WTF are talking about? I didnt kill any core.
    I made a 3 egg Omellette 4 pcs turkey bacon & toast... came back... Jesus ur a sore loser!

OMG, that was fast, THANX SAM!

Quote Originally Posted by fudddge View Post
    Dood my team lost so it went to spec mode & I got up & made BreakFast... WTF are talking about? I didnt kill any core.
    I made a 3 egg Omellette 4 pcs turkey bacon & toast... came back... Jesus ur a sore loser!
    but if you went to have a breakfast why you were talking to us saying "YOU CAN'T KILL ME IM HERE" lol, jerk

He was banned within half hour of your post while playing mcswartzly the next game. I just forgot to confirm it.

Welcome

Thread Information