User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

]X[~FLuKE~]X[_{HoF}

Ok, lets go...

We were playing Butchered, my team was raping blue.
    I started to make RC's on core (on the same place that everyone do it)

and what happened? I received a Warning from Fluke (he was getting raped in the other team) about sup spam LOL

Put RC at sup again and i WILL BAN YOU!
    ridiculous right?
    You dont know loss fluke? why you dont ban me if also i nuke you SS? kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 06-04-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Most mods hardly have any clue what they're doing so dont bother too much bout those.

Adrian i don't want to be rude or anything but the evidence that you provide is really weak. I say this because you are using paint/gimp/ps to draw the locations of RCs, Core and SS, which you can obviously change the location. I would rather see a demo or something more accurate than a drawing in ps/gimp/paint program.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

I dont record demos and i did not got SS... But if fluke is moderator i have sure he have a demo and if he is right about this, he can share it with everyone right?
    the paint explanation is exactly what happened

SHARE THE DEMO FLUKE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    I dont record demos and i did not got SS... But if fluke is moderator i have sure he have a demo and if he is right about this, he can share it with everyone right?
    the paint explanation is exactly what happened

SHARE THE DEMO FLUKE!!!

Well you should, what will you do if you are accused of cheating, zp bugs, ss spam? You can't expect a simple illustration of a paint type program to support your claim.

at least he warned you

Shotman, when people are cheating, the mod/admin most of the time has evidence, and well in some cases its just loose threats.

Which is why I built the supplier next to the lift lelelel.
    But yeah, I've learnt from experience in Niven... never, ever place your supplier in the line of fire to the core.

I got 2 supplier spam kills myself on that short match, when I usually average 0 on entire games.
    It reinforces the supplier's bad location.

--- Updated ---

PD:
    I do that kind of warnings too when I get worked up. (clarion, you damn map)

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    Shotman, when people are cheating, the mod/admin most of the time has evidence, and well in some cases its just loose threats.

with the current ACE, you can bypass ACE cheats or hacks with some knowledge of anticheats or coding, *cough* Heltah *cough*. The people that get caught are just too stupid using a cheap cheat/hack, don't have knowledge of anticheats or want to get a life so then get ban by using a cheat/hack.
    Last edited by Shotman; 06-05-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    Most mods hardly have any clue what they're doing so dont bother too much bout those.
    Insulting the Officers of www.unrealkillers.com is quite rude Cella. Please allow me to translate your statement and reveal what the real "CLUE" is..

Most mods hardly have any clue what they're doing so dont bother too much bout those."

First point: the word MOST in the beginning of your comment is a generalization, commonly used to make the issue seem LESS important and insignificant. Then you follow up by brushing the problem away and tell him to not BOTHER with those... just ignore it... no big deal

so basically what your saying is ...
    Quote Originally Posted by What Cella was REALLY trying to say
    "|uK| Moderators are fucking idiots and you don't have to listen to them and do what you want"
    Second Point:
    When in reality it was something quite different. It was a |uK| Officer noticing something that is a RULE on the server. Clearly the situation was not a blatant violation of the Siege Server Rules, as it was only a WARNING and not a BAN.

The Moderator was doing his job by mentioning to him, "Hey man that pretty close dude, try to be more careful with those explosives we don't want anybody getting hurt, ... or banned!"

When you insult the Officers of |uK| your insulting everyone at |uK| ... Please respect our Officers and they will respect you.

Thread Information