User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 905

Rocket cannoning supplier

Last edited by Neff; 06-05-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

I was there too. kept giving lame excuses i was killing tele.. there was no container in our base and no SP too , he could kill it easily with ripper.

Maybe you can kill it easely because you are a pro, But if you dont want hitting THE sup dont build so close to it. It is allowed to use rc to kill building so This is bullshit, if i make a super pro in my supplier is it allowed to kill it or is it supspam aswell? Stop crying! Dont build that close to Your sup if you dont want supspam.

--- Updated ---

And btw there was a sc on the otherside of THE wall so THE Tele was repairing

Stop giving lame excuses ana. we all know you love activity but i'm afraid this time your case is gonna be closed forever.

Was there too

No ana, you know for a fact if you build RC near a sup that they will be spammed with splash damage, so in effect that is spamming the sup.

Build the RC so it isn't firing in the direction of the sup or if the sup is too close to a build then you ignore it or use a non splash damage weapon like ripper for example to destroy the builds, its not difficult to use common sense.

no matter how it is done, if you are killing people in the supplier using any method then you will get a vacation from the server, you are on your last warning / chance and this could well be the end of you on uK servers.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 06-05-2013 at 07:22 AM.

The screenshot I posted shows the rocket cannon inside the supplier, Banny wasn't in he game yet.

At least the one he was complaining about was more directed at the tele
    Last edited by Neff; 06-05-2013 at 07:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Dun Dun DUn.... BANHAMMER!!!!!!
    #UTjustice
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Its not! This topic is bullshit and you know it

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    Banny wasn't in the game on yet when I took this screenshot, at least the one he was complaining about was more directed at the tele.
    They were all on THE Tele, im sure about that. I back from a ban because of supspam so im not that stupid to do it again, im playing THE rules so stop chasing me all the time because you apes know im up to a perma you Will make bullshit topics like This, grow up an get s life

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};59523]Build the RC so it isn't firing in the direction of the sup or if the sup is too close to a build then you ignore it or use a non splash damage weapon like ripper for example to destroy the builds, its not difficult to use common sense.
    What the hell is this bullshit. Only rc's towards a supplier that isnt near a must-kill fortitude should be bannable if it hits tele's/core/sc next to sup well then its just that teams fault for building up a terrible base. No way im planning to use a ripper or any other non-splash damage weapon when im able to use rc's, so I guess common sense here is quite hard to find. Maybe sarcasta-ball fits you well fluke.

Thread Information