User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:

    Fabs - Australian one

    Last caught cheater: Fabs on 2013-05-31 04:03:45

    Now this upsets me... He was doing SO well.. . He was one of my "Recovering" players... Guess it's back to treatment for him.. when he get's released from jail that is...

  2. #2
    Dominating OuTlaW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of Jordan
    Posts
    451
    Country:
    The only thing that upsets me is the name FABS lol

  3. #3
    The Big Ticket Moskva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Siege Hall of Fame
    Posts
    2,345
    Country:
    Yeh, didnt feel good when my attempt of student called FENIX decided to stop learning to lay on the drugs and ch34tz
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

  4. #4
    Dominating OuTlaW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of Jordan
    Posts
    451
    Country:
    Had a freind of mine , was an awesome player , too bad he started to take drugs , now he's in jail will be released after 5 years

  5. #5
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Yeh, didnt feel good when my attempt of student called FENIX decided to stop learning to lay on the drugs and ch34tz
    Often times the two go hand in hand... It starts with anger, which leads to frustration but always ends up in Regret.

    That's why I call it a Rehabilitation Program.. but since there is the RE in habilitation... He'll be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by OuTlaW View Post
    The only thing that upsets me is the name FABS lol
    I think that Nick has some record for the MOST banned player name.

  6. #6
    Killing Spree Noob Crossing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by OuTlaW View Post
    Had a freind of mine , was an awesome player , too bad he started to take drugs , now he's in jail will be released after 5 years
    huh 5 years for doin what.........and what from drugs he used

  7. #7
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob Crossing View Post
    huh 5 years for doin what.........and what from drugs he used
    The details are not important, the message is simple, DONT (ABUSE) Drugs!!!! In Idaho, simply having 1 hit (small square sheet of paper with LSD on it) is a LIFE SENTENCE! For attempted murder! 5 years sounds like a manufacturing charge. And anyone with an 8th grade education can get one of those just from taking Chemistry class.

  8. #8
    Dominating OuTlaW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of Jordan
    Posts
    451
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.][ View Post
    The details are not important, the message is simple, DONT (ABUSE) Drugs!!!! In Idaho, simply having 1 hit (small square sheet of paper with LSD on it) is a LIFE SENTENCE! For attempted murder! 5 years sounds like a manufacturing charge. And anyone with an 8th grade education can get one of those just from taking Chemistry class.
    Well said mate
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 06-06-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ban Fabs. :(
    By Yash in forum Bans
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 12:24 PM
  2. Fabs
    By ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 12:36 PM
  3. Fabs
    By Higor in forum Bans
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 01:28 AM
  4. Fabs
    By |uK|fleecey in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 08:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •