User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Killing Spree AnAunreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    202
    Country:

    !S !T !P Sc says enough!


  2. #2
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    Wrong... that screen shot only shows him going to spec, balancing the teams.. then typing !help ...which is known to crash unreal if your Direct3D is NOT updated to version 8 or above. So all that needs to be done is help him update his Direct3D ...so thanks for that.

    I'll get a hold of him.

  3. #3
    Killing Spree AnAunreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    202
    Country:
    Hè joined THE game again after ballancing

  4. #4
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,786
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.][ View Post
    Wrong... that screen shot only shows him going to spec, balancing the teams.. then typing !help ...which is known to crash unreal if your Direct3D is NOT updated to version 8 or above. So all that needs to be done is help him update his Direct3D ...so thanks for that.

    I'll get a hold of him.
    If you look in the ss, it says he typed !p ... and his ru was recoverd which you can't see in spec. Look again

  5. #5
    Cthulhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39
    Country:
    in fact I typed p severed. Teams were uneven + ape team. I rejoined on my same team. After that Ana started to complaint. We lose that match? I forgot it... lol
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 06-07-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: pot

  6. #6
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    Hè joined THE game again after ballancing
    Hmmm, I dont see that in the screen shot... and if his UT CRASHED, it wont remember that he was in spec and when he restarts it will start CONNECTED as a player.. I dont see him saying the last part, the !p ...

    well, I dont see a problem though? is there? You know NOT to use that to switch teams, which isn't what you did?

  7. #7
    Cthulhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39
    Country:
    didnt used to switch teams, came in back in the same. if its was a fault sorry.
    ill take the ban

  8. #8
    Moderator Banny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,505
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.
    [;59715]Hmmm, I dont see that in the screen shot... and if his UT CRASHED, it wont remember that he was in spec and when he restarts it will start CONNECTED as a player.. I dont see him saying the last part, the !p ...

    well, I dont see a problem though? is there? You know NOT to use that to switch teams, which isn't what you did?
    What are you talking about? The screenshots says it clear he went to spec balanced teams then said I did shit because i have a shit team bla bla and then came back by typing !p



  9. #9
    Killing Spree AnAunreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    202
    Country:
    The 4th last line in THE sc is !p But i forgot to Mark it,

  10. #10
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,786
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    What are you talking about? The screenshots says it clear he went to spec balanced teams then said I did shit because i have a shit team bla bla and then came back by typing !p
    chanclan is a bit old, thats why he cant see it :P

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •