Litr0 (gladiator) being racist to me

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Litr0 (gladiator) being racist to me

SS says it all.

PS : @|uK|Moskva .. =D

Voy a responder en español, el que quiere traduce y si no me da lo mismo. Me harté de esta clase de jugadores de mierda llorones y siempre provocando e insultando. Explico:
    Entre a jugar al siege como siempre lo hago solo entré sin estackear, entro y mágicamente entra banny, dangerboy y outlaw al otro equipo, yo jugando con ikillu, ok jugué, perdí y dije "no pueden ganar solos los maricas" y me salí. Lamentablemente no soy de sacar fotos porque no ando acusando a gente y cuando discuto discuto solo por lo que no tengo pruebas. Luego entré al servidor de combo y banny y dangerboy y outlaw que a todo esto estan en ts en este momento los 3 juntos entraron y me empezaron a insultar y se reian porque mi equipo iba perdiendo, por lo cual respondi, basuras de siege solo hablan y no actúan. Los invite a jugar un 1 vs 1 a cada uno, me siguieron insultando, luego dije mejor 2 vs 2, se negaron como las basuras que son y querian jugar en europa obviamente, les dije ok juguemos en europa y se negaron nuevamente, luego me dicen y OJO que esto es importante porque lo cortaron en la segunda foto "moskva tenia razón los chilenos son puros estúpidos" por lo cual yo respondi eso. Sinceramente me acusan de racismo y me considero cupable. Pero ojo al momento de jusgar a un latino de racismo no olvidemos que a mi por lo menos me tratan de "Beaner" que nose que significa y cuando alguien les dice algo responden: taco taco taco. ¿Quién es el racista?.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipamogli View Post
    Voy a responder en español, el que quiere traduce y si no me da lo mismo. Me harté de esta clase de jugadores de mierda llorones y siempre provocando e insultando. Explico:
    Entre a jugar al siege como siempre lo hago solo entré sin estackear, entro y mágicamente entra banny, dangerboy y outlaw al otro equipo, yo jugando con ikillu, ok jugué, perdí y dije "no pueden ganar solos los maricas" y me salí. Lamentablemente no soy de sacar fotos porque no ando acusando a gente y cuando discuto discuto solo por lo que no tengo pruebas. Luego entré al servidor de combo y banny y dangerboy y outlaw que a todo esto estan en ts en este momento los 3 juntos entraron y me empezaron a insultar y se reian porque mi equipo iba perdiendo, por lo cual respondi, basuras de siege solo hablan y no actúan. Los invite a jugar un 1 vs 1 a cada uno, me siguieron insultando, luego dije mejor 2 vs 2, se negaron como las basuras que son y querian jugar en europa obviamente, les dije ok juguemos en europa y se negaron nuevamente, luego me dicen y OJO que esto es importante porque lo cortaron en la segunda foto "moskva tenia razón los chilenos son puros estúpidos" por lo cual yo respondi eso. Sinceramente me acusan de racismo y me considero cupable. Pero ojo al momento de jusgar a un latino de racismo no olvidemos que a mi por lo menos me tratan de "Beaner" que nose que significa y cuando alguien les dice algo responden: taco taco taco. ¿Quién es el racista?.
    Understand only the names, but i joined on combo for play with banny and with outlaw ((((no one cares where are you))))), visit my HUN friend...YOU started to insult us with we are homos...(what is false))))))) And on siege YOU started to say shitty things about your team and for ALL the siege player...i just joined in when the other team was losing..GG
    I can say it in hungary too if u want to....

Quote Originally Posted by Chipamogli View Post
    lo cortaron en la segunda foto "moskva tenia razón los chilenos son puros estúpidos"
    I didn't mention "chileans". stop lying already. jeez

Banny you should highlight the part in where you said "are u xxxbrain (censorship) chopdrain" in the top of the ss.

if SS says it all, then i can conclude that if you insult a guy then you post a ss telling to the admins what he said to you in reply (asking for a ban?)... means you're a crybaby, i'm sorry but it's so evident, unless i miss something?
    w5ykj

Lmao so you are telling I started it? Just went to play combo with danger and there I met this guy again. I just said you are losing ( nothing offensive in that?) and he started raging . and for the chopdrain part, there was this guy =LZD=Raul or w/e crying his babyass to me for a 1v1 dm match. Do i have to mention how he came on ts and harassed me? Luckily i didn't turn the recording on but you have danger and outlaw as your witnesses.

though i'm not a muslim but the way you regard each asian as muslim and call them terrorist is completely retarded. they aren't terrorists. Change your thoughts , you racist fucks... enough said!
    Last edited by Banny; 06-07-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Lmao so you are telling I started it? Just went to play combo with danger and there I met this guy again. I just said you are losing ( nothing offensive in that?) and he started raging . and for the chopdrain part, there was this guy =LZD=Raul or w/e crying his babyass to me for a 1v1 dm match. Do i have to mention how he came on ts and harassed me? Luckily i didn't turn the recording on but you have danger and outlaw as your witnesses.
    ^ My ape friend is rite

Looks like racism is okay no one gives a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Crsk View Post
    Banny you should highlight the part in where you said "are u xxxbrain (censorship) chopdrain" in the top of the ss.

if SS says it all, then i can conclude that if you insult a guy then you post a ss telling to the admins what he said to you in reply (asking for a ban?)... means you're a crybaby, i'm sorry but it's so evident, unless i miss something?
    Banny says a lot of funny things. I am trying to figure out what a c**kbrain is at this moment still, but there are certain lines not to be crossed when throwing out insults or in-game banter and racism is a hard line already established within the community. Should expect a ban very soon.

Anyone feel free to post a SS of this mysterious c**kbrain..

his comment is not racist at all, its a stereo type insulting comment, as in anyone with only a few brain cells thinks that anyone european who has darker skin may be muslim and all are classed as terrorists, when the truth is any terrorist is an extremist and has nothing to do with the real muslim religion.

its a stereo type, painting every person with the same brush etc. , that's why no one has responded to this as a racist matter, it isnt one, its a few insults thrown about and that's about it.

Thread Information