Siege Help for People!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Siege Help for People!

Hi,

Sniper and shock are two of the most used weapons in siege, and i noticed a lot of people currently active dont have the greatest aim (no offence).

So, was wondering if people who can aim good could explain (if they can) how they aim.

For example:
    1) I use a red dot.
    2) When I aim with sniper, i tend to let hold my mouse in the same spot and let people dodge or run in the spot im aiming.
    3) I then shoot and hit people.

4) With shock, i shoot 2-3 combo's near a person or around the corner. Shooting 2-3 will give me a better chance of hitting one while moving (which people struggle to do).

Also, if you see someone with 15 health, switch to minigun and kill them. Most of the time its a sure kill.... lol

If someone really needs help with siege, message me when im in irc waiting for a pug to start. If anyone else has any advice for new players post here (Y)
    Last edited by JD; 06-17-2013 at 01:34 PM.

this is the worst guide ive ever read.

Siege and shock? I guess you meant Sniper right?

Yeah Keith, thanks for the correction.

Zac, may seem like the worst guide to you but thats honestly how i frag. Cant be useless if it helps me and i outfrag almost everyone......

Taking down a jetpacker: zoom the right amount and hold fire, never release.
    If you hold the fire button and put all of your concentration into keeping the crosshair on the jetpacker you can get 4 easy hits in a row.
    (If you can aim with mini or pulse, then this will be very, very easy)

I put out a guide on the GU forums but I didn't feel like it was necessary to post here, you have inspired me though JD. This is more about your settings for shooting the guns, no offense but not much of a siege guide friend. http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/bas...963/#post60270

Most people who play insta have no problem out fragging people on siege, even if you're as bad as i am at insta.

lol yeah i guess, that is how i play (Y) if anyone needs help with siege let me know though, like i said i dont mind helping out pre pug. lotrfan stay away though, you are hopeless

Rays i am asking people to post their settings for shooting the guns. Could help someone quite a bit.... want to try to get people to feel more encouraged to pug or join mlsg or w.e. it is. Seems like some people dont take part cause they feel like they are going to get beat very easily...

Sniper, i played lgi in the past and play insta now.... but still siege and insta are very different. For one, look at the game speed.... quite different.

That might be true, but for anyone that's actually played in one of the seasons you'll know it's more about communication and filling your role. If you're talking about improving people's aim that comes with time and experience. Sure turning your weapon image off and using a dot xhair will help make you a sharper shot but I feel like 90% of UT players already use those settings.

just don't be like diogo and making things illegal for people to use. For example toggling the FOV, or making shock ball invisible on your screen.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information