User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    it's on the siege server, go cache rip it. It's been played with low grav for years in weapons ctf because they have translocators. Play it in a siege pug against any defender with half a clue and nobody is getting across mid for the first 20 minutes.
    adrian left me traumas that day... always hs me... also fleecey's mines... damn bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

@'Zac

On Bathrooms-4, make the cabinet nuke room water, not toxic slime like it currently is. On the two way it is fine and works but for some reason was coded as toxic slime in the 4-way rendition. Will help move games along tremendously with functional nuke rooms for each team.

NovemberCommand-4: I hate to see this one die, such a classic. But it is really stacked against yellow and green. Too easy to hit yellow core from below with just about any weapon and green is too vulnerable to slime entrants. Maybe change the water entry to the mid between green and yellow bases rather than near the green slime on right side of green base and move the yellow core slightly off of the four holes. Still make the core able to be hit by nukes coming up through the holes, though, so maybe move it out and up as well for that, but not too far. Just so it can't be leeched with any weapon. Grenades getting through is fine. Also maybe add a mid spawn at the top of the submarine, although that is a nice tele spot. Other creative changes to that map also welcome to advance its play.

Im just working on maps for the upcoming GU siege thing that can be played during the competition and them not having problems. So I have a few maps in mind that I'll probably fix/siege...
    1. Icepost? Its a fun map, tele tantrum-eeyy. What to fix... The ice at the bottom is buggy, and not mirrored. Maybe take out some of the rooms that you spawn in and put all spawns in the small ass base.
    2. Braveheart? Fun map, everything is equaled out but small.
    3. ValleyOfSiege? Big map, old classic and lotrfan kept asking me to fix it. Its not mirrored, the water part is extremely buggy. The biterfish in the water can make people lag and the core is waaay to open.
    4. SniperFortress? Big map, but can be smallened. Its not mirrored, the mountain tops are free to use, some parts are really really buggy and i heard the mid spawn is fucked up.
    just a few suggestions for maps that can be fixed and/or be in the GU competition

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    1. Icepost? Its a fun map, tele tantrum-eeyy. What to fix... The ice at the bottom is buggy, and not mirrored. Maybe take out some of the rooms that you spawn in and put all spawns in the small ass base.
    Unfixable, no brushes.

2. Braveheart? Fun map, everything is equaled out but small.
    Add a no-build zone to everything above a mountain. (XC_Siege_r2 helps here)

3. ValleyOfSiege? Big map, old classic and lotrfan kept asking me to fix it. Its not mirrored, the water part is extremely buggy. The biterfish in the water can make people lag and the core is waaay to open.
    Terrible now matter how you look at it.

4. SniperFortress? Big map, but can be smallened. Its not mirrored, the mountain tops are free to use, some parts are really really buggy and i heard the mid spawn is fucked up.
    just a few suggestions for maps that can be fixed and/or be in the GU competition
    Didn't Disturbed made a fix of this?
    @.seVered.][ check your folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Didn't Disturbed made a fix of this?
    @.seVered.][ check your folder.
    We did, it was rejected or overlooked at the time. Disturbed has the original, and he's not at around much to ask.. I can send a strip-o-gram courier to his door to request that he come to a meeting now and then. He'll like that

Somebody should ask @Crsk to tackle these... He seems to be good at larger map design's.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 06-24-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Thread Information