Old records

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old records

Old records

I don't understand why all the records should be deleted because some is accused of cheating. To be honest this makes me want to completely quit ut in general. The only reason I got on to play with a friend was to challenge myself agaisnt the faster recs and build them up. Do you have the old btplusplus.ini with the records. Or are they gone forever. It'd be great if you could atleast consider brining them back.

Lol this is |uK| community. They have the right to delete any as they wish. I remember awhile back someone was just reporting that someone cheated on recs on many maps and couple of them are reset but not all of them.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

sam told me he had removed because some records were made with dodgebot and trap, but for example, i do not cheat, this is unfair, because I had worked hard to have a lot of good times :/ records should reconsider bringing back previous records

yes, thank you tritany. and chamberly. I was just just kindly asking. I wasn't bashing him for it.

Wait until @SAM sees this post, BUT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TRITANY'S POINT, man.
    Ok, some ppl may have cheated but, why not onle delete recs that were made by cheats?? why delete ALL of the recs, and, even worse, not even posting some announcement: ''BT RECORDS GOING TO BE DELTED'', or a poll (i think this is less reliable, since most bt players dont check forum, but then again, is an option), so ppl can give their opinion about the subject
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

it all started here go to the last post mentioning Sam will be deleting recs.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

robdo ready for, but I find it unfair to players like Patrik, silat, elgringo, sasquatch, rob-bot, .... and I, I've worked hard at this time to do a lot of records because I always saw this server as a server would never delete records as i4servers

There's not just one session who has been using dodge bot. Going through an ini with thousands of entry's is time consuming and eye bleeding. And how exactly anyway am I supposed to know which records are cheated. People have been obtaining help as well

I really dont understand why ALL RECORDS WERE RESETTED. I worked really hard for all my records. I was currently #1 record holder of this server. No cheats, no nothing, just pure hard work, time, and dedication. Many people can back me up on that too. This makes me extremely upset, and i am sure many others feel the same way. There was no warning given prior to this also. Who does Sam really think he is? Honestly, i think hes one of the worst admin i ever seen. I play on Sams server a lot, and I rarely see him playing bt. When he does get on, he just does some server modifications and leave. Dont even interact with the bt players in his well populated server. This server grew very successfully, but the admins of this place dont know to take care of its BT community. Unless the records are set back, I am not going to play here any more. I hope this server goes dead. I will be playing BT at BC Server, I suggest others to do the same. At least the admins there easy to approach and respectful of their bt players.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    This is old stuff. Nothing relevant to this rec reset.

Thread Information