Old records - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Old records

Again. These servers weren't supposed to be or targeted to be top ranking servers. There's only so much we can manage. The only servers designed for large scale pub use are siege and instagib servers. That doesn't mean I don't look after the other servers. However if there was a conflict of priority siege and instagib would be top of the list.

I gave an explanation as to why records were reset and I believe it's valid. I've given the moaners alternatives and they can either choose to put up their own time for once or just live with it. I don't have the time to go through 800+ lines. And why should I. When I get ungreatful people like rob saying I'm rubbish.

you expect me to not abuse any of you or to receive any abuse but you can dish it out at your heart's content? We are not a company making any profit and you are not paying customers. So don't expect me to accept and derogatory comments towards me or any staff here. Thanks.
    Last edited by SAM; 06-27-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Darren makes a good point.

Sam, BT servers are bound to get a few cheated/helped recs over time. But that only makes up a small percentage of total recs. If your so worried about cheated recs, then I suggest maybe starting a tread for players to post cheated records so you can just delete record manually instead of resetting all records.

Well your BT server did became very popular. You cant just ignore the people who play on this server now. I think your decision to delete ALL RECORDS is not a valid option. I'm trying not to 'abuse' you. I am just speaking out what i beliebe along with others. I just think you could better job. I understand if your a busy admin managing other populated servers. Why not divide up the work? Have a Head Admin for each server? It will produce a better quality managing.

i agree in disagree, tons of cheeters in these days, no recs "goood"
    Last edited by reavEn; 06-27-2013 at 02:21 PM.

rob it is because of your kind that records have been deleted. If BT did not have you or any other cheaters then records would still be here. So i suggest blame yourself and all the cheaters of BT for this to happen not the admins.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Shotgun, I don't cheat. I have people spectating me as I run all my records. Just ask the players that watch me

Quote Originally Posted by Robd0ggie View Post
    Shotgun, I don't cheat. I have people spectating me as I run all my records. Just ask the players that watch me
    Yah shotgun, I have seen Robd0ggie play many times and he is a great player.
    There is a difference between decent players and really good ones, he is one of them.
    No cheats involved just solid knowledge of the game.
    Why would you accuse him of this? Think before you speak next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwn*j00 View Post
    Yah shotgun, I have seen Robd0ggie play many times and he is a great player.
    There is a difference between decent players and really good ones, he is one of them.
    No cheats involved just solid knowledge of the game.
    Why would you accuse him of this? Think before you speak next time.
    then how come there has been dozens of accusations, bans and many things. If you look at his records he has been caught, ask n0b, Paco, TDN members everyone that played BT in the past. Even |uK| knows his past, that is why he is in thin ice.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

I know all robdoge in samhouse records were made in an honorable way. Now, do not understand that if there are records with traps, sam just delete those, because of 30 records, one trick is done :/. We all work hard for these records, and sam comes from one moment to another and removes without saying anything

That was long ago, when I was young and stupid. I came a long way since then but I guess people still live in the past.

Yes tritany, not even a warning

Thread Information