amun

User Tag List

Thread: amun

amun

Not moving from the flag on coret
    https://mega.co.nz/#!F91C2CaT!GtS-th...oGwXMxt2EHmNr8

Defending is allowed but I'll watch the demo when I get home. "WE" admins should probably add more definition to it. Only certain amount allowed to D? I dunno how to work around this but more and more people are Defending and also Mass Defending in publics a lot of players are acting like its a championship game lol. I will need to collaborate with other admins to see if we can fix this its becoming more of a problem along with many other rules that need to be stated and set in stone.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

In pubs of instagib you will always have problems like this. Defending is allowed. But for of. Defending means that if I'm in base and see am influx I'll defend. But my understanding and play is different to everyone else's. People's perception differ and there is no way to change that. The only thing to do is to ban the ones that do it all game.

We'll have to talk about this more @SAM need the rules to be more detailed and more understanding for everyone in the servers when I get home and if I remember about it I'll make a post for all the mods to join in on it and give their ideas and whatnot.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    We'll have to talk about this more @SAM need the rules to be more detailed and more understanding for everyone in the servers when I get home and if I remember about it I'll make a post for all the mods to join in on it and give their ideas and whatnot.
    i doubt people will read the rules, they will just come up with a lame excuse just look at TRO
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Have you thought about reducing the points for flag kills, some people just hide with their flag base in view so they can get easy points and therefore think they are doing something right because they are on top of the leader board , instead of defending properly.

There has been times where I seen a player hide by the flag, and all game they get about 40-50 kills and their on top with 300-400 points, compared to the attacker on their team with 160kills 10+ grabs with about 250-300 points, if you change the points system to make it more attack friendly or balance it out more, the players who play for points will have to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Only certain amount allowed to D?
    Something like that would be nice there has been games on EC-blue were 4 people have been playing D.

If player camping for about certain amount of sec to mins, the frag scores will decrease and particularly their score. I'd like to see this implemented. lol. That way it'll get their butt moving.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    If player camping for about certain amount of sec to mins, the frag scores will decrease and particularly their score. I'd like to see this implemented. lol. That way it'll get their butt moving.
    they won't care, just like reducing their score when a person spawn kills, you still see the same people SK. Then there was the thing of kicking you after a few seconds but people complain b/c of fc not being able to stall.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information