User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cella and a few others

So cella's attitude has just been shit lately. We played pug on clarion and he decided to dm the whole time..... i understand dming every now and then and then trying to hit the core, but he wouldnt stop until he had to nuke.

Diablo is another person who the admins should maybe talk to. He was in the server, saw that dangerboy was monsterkilling while sniping the supplier (He did that once in his defence, after he was attacking the core), saw what cella did, and did nothing. I told him that i was going to report his adminning and he said "so what your shit"...... A good admin maybe would have warned them? idk..... he has been going around trolling with cella saying "JD you suck" and frankly i have never really said anything to him.

I have demos of most of this from both my point of view and Zacs. I decided to demo after dangerboy monsterkilled the sup and diablo said "so what your shit"

I swear back in the day when shiva was here this shit never happened...... Yesterday i come into ts and have a bunch of people who dont know me talking shit. I muted my mic as i dont want any drama but they continued to talk. Some of them include fleece, keith, diablo, banny...... if any of these guys can talk shit on ts i dont understand why they dont want to 1v1 me :S It wasnt just me they were talking shit about though, they started going on about Convict too. Seems like all they do is just talk..... Is there a way to record on ts without others knowing? i would have recorded the conversation but im sure they would have stopped or kicked me.....

Anyways, considering all this, im out of the season. I havent done anything to deserve any of this. Sam, Blaze, and possibly Shiva, maybe you three should talk to your admins as uK now seems more like a immature clan. The whole community kinda sucks now...

Again, not trying to start anything. By the way the new pug server isnt that good.....

Also, Cella take TnC out of your name while playing..... kind of mocking TnC..... shows you how his attitude has been....
    Last edited by JD; 07-01-2013 at 04:05 PM.

LOL the less the merrier in this case

JD,first off i was gone the first 5 mins of the pug i didnt see the monsterkill on the supplier,yet what surprises me is that you probably dont have a clue what supplier spamming is all about.You died when you came out of the supplier rushing to the core to defend,you tried to defend core but failed miserably...and you called that supspamming.Next thing is *dont take everything so serious*, we were having fun but you made it too personal on yourself...and *so what your shit* ? I said *JD u suck*,yet you take that too serious and goes off rubbing your nipples to a container getting a hard on.Its ok man ive already bought some tissues for this particular occasion have fun with it.This is probably the most childish post i have ever seen,so sad.
    Last edited by Diablo; 07-01-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Childish? the one that says goes off rubbing your nipples is calling me childish? first of all the amount of times i died while in the supplier was quite a bit. You were there when he monster killed because you said JD you suck right after which you have been saying for a while. I made it personal when cella wouldnt stop talking shit. Whats ur defence for yesterday on ts? talking shit about me and convict?? or the other countless times you have said JD your shit??? cmon i want to know. I was sniped in the supplier many times, i was dmed many times and whats funny you gave 0 warning.... i have 2 demos so when were you watching the pug?? please tell me so i can post what was happening while you were watching the pug. Having fun has its limits, maybe you are unaware of that. If you want to keep saying JD your shit ill start making things personal if you dont want to 1v1. I come here now to play this game, i dont give a shit about anything else. So dont talk to me or about me, simple.

You are calling me childish yet you cant stop saying "JD your shit" or w.e. you mentioned in your post.... what a joke.....

Anyone requesting to see the demo's please let me know. Admin please warn Cella and Diablo. Cella on not to lame during a pug, and Diablo to not give "special treatment" to people laming.

Man first it was a joke but now i think about it ure really shit,everytime i see you argue with someone it ends up with 1vs1 me yo 1vs1 me,yes i told you to go rub your nipples on a container,and pls i dont talk shit..your the one exaggerating.You didnt change 1 bit JD,you can try to fool others but you cant fool me.End of discussion you lost and you raged and you made a post about it,have a nice day amigo

JD MAYBE U UNDERSTAND NOW

CELLA... WANNA.... SEE... DEMO .... AND .... LESS.... SALT... IN.... VAGINA... WHEN ... LOSE??????????????

I didn't talked shit to you. I said something about your ego for the lolz. Same with the Convict rage comment. No puns intended.

diablo ive always said 1v1 me cause its a game. If you talk about someones game you should be willing to 1v1 them. You dont talk shit? What a joke back in the USA days i wonder how much shit you talked then. I didnt rage :S i said gg, cella im going to make a forum about your play and your attitude :S. Why would i rage about a game where i was on the phone for half of it :S lel. I find it hilarious that you and cella think you dont talk shit yet you say you joke around by saying certain things. :S

Again i told you and cella to not talk to me. Simple. If you cant follow that then you two are just retarded. If you two keep talking ill start making this personal and really make you two look like pathetic kids. Cella came in game, kept talking, and diablo continued to talk on irc even after this post.

CELLA LOOK I CAN CAPS LOCK TOO :O

By the way diablo, it was all a joke until i came on ts yesterday and you started bashing me and convict with all these random nubs.

--- Updated ---

listen keith no offence, you dont know me so dont go talking about me. I was in the server and on ts and you guys all started talking shit. You only may have said that but you took part in what everyone else was saying.

Funny thing is that the same people you were talking shit with call you "emo" all the time.

--- Updated ---

From now on, other then in game pugs, just dont talk to or about me.

It's fun how nobody goes on sup spamming rampages when I'm on the servers, real shame I can't spend too much time in it these days.

And JD... if you play Clarion against MAL, you're in for another surprise.

JD 1 word..grow up.like srsly

Thread Information