Kanjar and fleece

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kanjar and fleece

The following instance occurred on the pug server just now but is applicable in public games as well. My understanding is that a supplier cannot be placed defensively in an attack lane and have supplier killing be considered sup spam. A couple of examples: any location on Niven in the base hallway, or near or on the core of any map.

On Kanjar, a team that places the supplier in the middle base area behind the core runs the risk of receiving damage or getting killed by the common tactic of firing grenades off the back wall with the intention of damaging the core. Caught some flak for it in the last pug but thought I would post it here for all to see and comment.

In other news...

"Banny is a male fleece."

~Cella

Talk more, convince less.. please try again

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    On Kanjar, a team that places the supplier in the middle base area behind the core runs the risk of receiving damage or getting killed by the common tactic of firing grenades off the back wall with the intention of damaging the core. Caught some flak for it in the last pug but thought I would post it here for all to see and comment.
    Kanjar is a very build sensitive map, all of my anger is directed at ANYONE that builds the supplier in there, if the defending team got spammed with that supplier, they had it coming.
    Did you get banned for that? I will remove if so.

Kanjar is one of those types of maps where you and your team need to have control of the map, if you don't you can't really have control and win sort of speak.

lol, it was a discussion, no arguing or action taken etc.

Basically their Sup was back against the wall directly in the middle behind core, we all know the trick of throwing a 6 pack against the wall to rebound onto the core, but I also understand both point of views. I don't think anyone got what i was saying at the time, i have two techniques to rebound off the wall and hit core depending where their sup is, that's called sportsmanship instead of the "fuck you, your fault for building the sup in MY choice of firing line"

Basically I stand low by one of the slopes and bounce off the wall directly above the top of the slope, so instead of bouncing off back wall, i bounce off the side wall, sure, less rockets hit the core but i still hit it, but at least the sup is not being spammed, i wouldn't like it if i was on their team and neither would anyone else, after all it is about having a good game for both teams, being sup spammed regardless of reason is always going to ruin a game, don't do it just for the win, we play this game to enjoy it, not "spawn, die,spawn,die etc. etc., no one can disagree with that, its like saying on clarion for example, someone firing a 6 pack of rockets from the left side right through the sup to hit the containers that are always to the right of the sup, that is sup spam, if your target is blocked by the sup then IMO you should find a different technique, in clarion again you can use ripper or instant hit weapons, using splash damage weapons is spamming the supplier, that is undeniable not matter how you look at it, the players in the sup are being killed before they can get even a few rounds of ammo.

no one abuses the sup spam rule, e.g placing a SP inside the sup, so why cant we all show each other a bit of sportsmanship instead of blaming the sup placement, its not hard to find a way around hitting the supplier to the point its killing them within seconds.

that's how i see the sup spam issue anyway, you cant blame placement of the sup unless it is in a really dumb place like on the core, then you have a right to fire at it.

Just show some sportsmanship, there are plenty of alternatives, is it so hard to use them instead of the "fuck you, its your fault for putting sup in my firing line" kind of arrogant dickhead attitude?

ps: this isnt directed at you soze, its only my personal view on how i see sup spam as a whole, not directed at any one.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 07-04-2013 at 09:11 PM.

in Kanjar anywhere you put the sup will be sup spam. You can put it in the sides and would still be sup spamming because they would most likely try to kill the conts or SP that are placed near it same goes for the other side. Just my opinion.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Fluke, you are smarter than at least 80% of the ppl here, don't expect them to think a way to do side-wall bounces with grenades :joyous:

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    in Kanjar anywhere you put the sup will be sup spam. You can put it in the sides and would still be sup spamming because they would most likely try to kill the conts or SP that are placed near it same goes for the other side. Just my opinion.
    yeah but people don't even try avoiding the sup spam, you can shoot a full bio load on the top (above the core) and ultimately the bio's gonna fall on the core but let it be.

Thing is my man @K_Soze next time on Kanjar i will make the sup on the middle AND you gonna be on my team...

CHUPAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Sounds good, Chupanator! Just plan to repair each other a lot!! GG

Thread Information