MnM and MOrd - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MnM and MOrd

You can't remove other people's build without asking them.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja View Post
    I think you banned me by a mistake bro, wat did do anyway?:upset:
    it would not have been me if you have been banned, personally i haven't seen you do anything wrong when i am on the server, but i don't know what goes on when i am not there, 1-2 builds removed AFTER you ask the person who built them is ok, but NEVER just remove something without asking first as you will get the admins attention focussed on you and a ban if you are spotted removing again.

My dear admin my name is james, I got a question ? I did build a platform with sop<3's to help me built a posion guard higher to protect the front door entrance, after done we have to removed the platform.becoz, it will blocking our teammate running in and out. and y are you banned me. I think u don't love me any more lol jajaja. <3
    I think you banned me by a mistake bro, wat did do anyway?
    Ya he is RIGHT, he was helping him, i was on spec watching him at that time, he dont deserve any Ban. So kindly remove his Ban. @SAM

Talked with RpDreeD yesterday on IRC, admitted his reaction was bad by removing back when A_Big_Dick_Pimp aka Unreal_Champ removed his super container, he fully regreted the action and told me that next time something like that happens he will just report it (as you can imagine, we talked in spanish as his english isnt very good which is why he hasnt reported similar cases before, plus he's got around the same age as U2, he was mature enough to tell me he fucked up and that he acted based on rage, I do believe he was telling the truth because the screenshots fully match with his version)

IMO, should get his ban reduced or removed, because the typical banned scumbag just comes in and throws shit to the admins, in this case he was humble enough to accept he made a mistake and told me he'd completely serve his ban, that's the attitude from a good guy, the kind of attitude we should see more often, not just here
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Hi sam I did not do any purpose of removing any items from my teammate, they just helping me to built the posion gaurd to protect our base, and me and sorp<3 platform stacked together so when I removed that it by mistake remove him as well.for a little mistake banned for 3 weeks? sorry I'm human i'm not perfect, I do make mistake,so can anyone tell me they are perfect not ever making mistake?:confused:

--- Updated ---

Thx bro

Sorry I though I posted earlier. I will unban you today when I get home. Bump for reminder please someone.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    it would not have been me if you have been banned, personally i haven't seen you do anything wrong when i am on the server, but i don't know what goes on when i am not there, 1-2 builds removed AFTER you ask the person who built them is ok, but NEVER just remove something without asking first as you will get the admins attention focussed on you and a ban if you are spotted removing again.
    There are some reasons you have to remove without asking like if a player randomly builds conts in the enemy base or in the middle of map
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    There are some reasons you have to remove without asking like if a player randomly builds conts in the enemy base or in the middle of map
    yeah, i agree, but still take a SS first and then remove them so you cover your own ass if it is brought up, only takes a second to hit F9 (still baffles me why people type "SShot" when you can do it hitting one key on the keyboard :S)

Remember, the siegesnitch in IRC will only log the removals and not the reason, if i see a few in a row i tend to get on the server to check, it will attract admin attention and i wouldn't like anyone to be banned for removing random useless noobie builds and we only have your word on why they were removed, SS covers you.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 07-10-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Lol simple;
    I remove 10 leeches, then type !admin Goddamn (X) noob building leeches.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Oh por dios brb

Thread Information