User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

To what extend is it allowed to DM, and is there a limit to how much people are allowed to lag in a PUG?

Just played a pug and Shockwave had some insane warps during the time on Blackriver2a. With him having a normal ping of ~120 and now around 300 making him close to unhittable while he somehow still is able to hit us is quite an annoying experience.

Also during that pug, hikaru ( a sub for fluke ) went into hiding mode right next to the mountain where's he's as sure as proof from any damage of any weapon to people coming out of the supplier. So he went on a DMspree till I decided to demo (and told him) and suddenly stopped doing it and instead went to insult me for a whiner etc. The DMing being fixed made the game lots more of a even and fun game then is was before.

So here my question as stated in the title: To what extend is it allowed to DM, and is there a limit to how much people are allowed to have lag (certain ping/warping) in a pug?

The DMing on blackriver2a wasnt any way of covering anyone or any other 'team' purpose.

Here the link to the demo of that match: CTF-BlackRiver2a[Siege]-2013-07-07-19-50-14.dem - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Are you desperately trying to get me banned because you lost a pug? Like wow dude, cool. I don't even give the slightest fuck.

Too bad it ain't all about you bro.

I quitted siege for about a year 'cause I had to deal with so much bullshit honestly I don't mind quitting altogether. You never talk about how salty and disgusting you are when you're losing.
    Constantly bitching and talking a lot out of your ass to people. You were good to me then you suddenly trash talk me like that. What the fuck is wrong with you dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    The DMing on blackriver2a wasnt any way of covering anyone or any other 'team' purpose.
    Player gets 50 RU for DMing someone. More RU = more ability to build and make things that can destroy other team's core, which is good for the team obviously since that is the point of the match. Only camping is not allowed. uK admin can correct this if it is not accurate.

You can dm all you want as long as you don't break any rules i.e. camping, sup spamming etc.

As for the warping - which you are guilty of as well - there's no rule that covers it adequately.
    Surprisingly, even the mlsg fools haven't thought of adding it to their ruleset.

Over half the siege community plays with 150+ ping, warping is part of the game at this point, you can't make people move or buy a better connection for a 13 year old game.

I've never had a problem with DMing, usually if teams are decently balanced you won't get held down in your base by DMing.

However, I did get warnings for DMing in my own base on public?

EDIT: Some time ago that is, would result in a ban if i'd do it again?

It is NOT fun to play against a player that is lagging his/her ass off and sometimes cause you to lag too.
    It is NOT fun to play against a player that is always killing and camping at mid when you're not even at mid.
    * OH, BUT ZACCYPOO THATS THE POINT OF DA GAME * No its not, i dont see people playing when their ping is extremely high ( we're talking like over 500-600 with more than 3+ PL ), its almost impossible, and i dont see people playing a gametype that they dont like to play and just laming and making fun of my bro Cella. stop calling people babies and saying that theyre whining when you guys are some of those people that want to do what you want, and you dont want to get busted. If you do something you're not supposed to do, and people tell you stop and you dont MORE people and MORE shit will come at you its something called ' KNOWING THE CONSEQUENCES '
    Last edited by 'Zac; 07-07-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Thread Information