User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: AsmdPulseRifle

  1. #1
    Killing Spree i_remember_my's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    160
    Country:

    AsmdPulseRifle

    anyone knows the (AsmdPulseRifle) who has the design of this weapon is that I want to see some things that could interest you in siege.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator |uK|Chronox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    878
    HIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR !!!!!
    "Tactical Suicide!"


  3. #3
    Whicked Sick Higor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Full sail ahead!
    Posts
    3,676
    Country:
    Wildcard made it, I just added the lag compensation to it.

  4. #4
    Whicked Sick 'Zac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by i_remember_my View Post
    anyone knows the (AsmdPulseRifle) who has the design of this weapon is that I want to see some things that could interest you in siege.
    what exactly do you plan to do to ' interest ' us???


  5. #5
    Killing Spree i_remember_my's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    160
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    what exactly do you plan to do to ' interest ' us???
    and you'll see, but I need to know the design of the weapon, and it was done.

  6. #6
    Rampage nOs*Wildcard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by i_remember_my View Post
    and you'll see, but I need to know the design of the weapon, and it was done.
    Perhaps I can send you a standalone package with just the weapon. Is that something you would be interested in? let me know.

    Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

    Website: http://gauntletwarriors.com/

  7. #7
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,264
    Country:
    How dare you call this the asmd pulse. It's the blue gun.

  8. #8
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    6,859
    green flame is better n_n

  9. #9
    Killing Spree i_remember_my's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    160
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    How dare you call this the asmd pulse. It's the blue gun.
    I do not know, ask to @Higor

    --- Updated ---

    Quote Originally Posted by nOs*Wildcard View Post
    Perhaps I can send you a standalone package with just the weapon. Is that something you would be interested in? let me know.
    if it's no trouble, I'd be grateful.

  10. #10
    Rampage nOs*Wildcard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    313
    Here you go:
    http://gauntletwarriors.com/Download...PulseRifle.zip

    Good Luck,
    - nOs*Wildcard

    Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

    Website: http://gauntletwarriors.com/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •