everyone who HAS NOT signed up

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

everyone who HAS NOT signed up

I'm just loving peoples excuses for not signing up for this season "oh they have no time" "oh im going to college" "I have a job that requires my utmost attention". Bad excuses!

PLEASE i'm starting college really soon, plus I might be getting a job, and not to mention IM CAPTAINING UP FOR THIS SEASON! I mean come on guys this only takes a couple of hours every sat/Sunday and you will know the schedule WEEKS in advance so you can plan around the match.

To all you players who haven't signed up( you know who are you) get on that bandwagon before it closes because the excuses that you guys have been saying ARENT GOOD ENOUGH!

sup buddy, I didnt sign, sorry about it :P i have no excuse, im just too addicted to other game right now lol

I got wife and TWO kids. Weekends i´m always with them. But i´ll make it this season.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|NoDBOB View Post
    sup buddy, I didnt sign, sorry about it :P i have no excuse, im just too addicted to other game right now lol
    Come back!!

"I have a job/no time" is a bad excuse? 9/10 priddy good troll but come on really?

As for me it's a no sorry. I'll still try to stream matches as much as I can, but I have too much going on to participate how I want to.

Fuck you sign up. You shared my private Teamspeak moments with Chis bitch of all people. I can never forgive you for that. Sorry to be emo but I thought you left Vm drama. I hope you join so I can rape you again.

I don't even know what recording you're talking about lol. Anyways you think I would still have some old shit like that on my newer PC? Any of that old stuff was wiped when I got rid of my old computer noobsucker. I haven't sent anyone anything since the rx days so calm down baby.

@Rays damn son after that speech about coming back to UT you didn't even signed up. Need to stop playing that LoL son. Am dissapoint.

I been busy son, never planned on signing up. Looks like the season's happening though, freeze even signed up, proud of my baby.

what is LoL?

It's a gay ass game played by youngins nowadays. Whatever happened to the good ol' days? The days where you could pull up to a hooker press "R" fuck her brains out. And after that you could let that bitch go home to her kids or murder her ass with a bat cause real Gs don't waste bullets on no hoe.
    Last edited by SogeKing; 08-20-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Thread Information