User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JD's Post Draft Analysis

$5378 Lotrfan blaze outlaw banny broken_clock camilo disturbed nob mike jzus

Team Lotrfan

Attack: Camilo, Lotrfan, Mike 2.5/5
    Defence: Blaze, Banny 4/5

Lotr's team seems to be the worst on paper, however with a strong dev team they can still surprise many. A few main concerns for this team would be there 2 main starters (Only have one in Blaze), and their frag power. I can see many games where they are pushed into their own base. Blaze will need to frag heavy. Lotr should look to make some adjustments and get some offence for his team.

$5514 kron Moskva alpha PACO unrealshots karmaohdee dewsick ravje terminator fallacy

Team Kron

Attack: Kron, Moskva, Terminator 4/5
    Defence: Alpha, Unrealshots 3.75/5

Kron has drafted a team full of ipuggers. The question though is who will actually show up for his matches. From their reg team, the two people who i can see actually showing up to every match is Kron, moskva, and unrealshots. Terminator has dissapeared for a while and has now only come to playing siege, and alpha has a history of not showing up to siege seasons. The dev team is the main concern for Kron as trying to convince the ipuggers to show up will be difficult as it has been for the past seasons. The question is can Kron actually get 5 people to show up for dev matches or get someone from dev to sub a regular if needed?? Also, they may have the best fragging defence in the league, but will Alpha's and unrealshots lack of siege knowledge come to haunt this team?

$5573 Convict timtim Uchiha silverwing Boon_MA_i shiva monk spoiled_brats krikor Glooz

Team Convict (Stack and rage)

Attack: Convict, Shiva, Krikor, Uchiha 5/5
    Defence: Silverwing, Uchiha, shiva, Convict 5/5

Convict most likely has the best team post draft. However, we have seen this last season and convict failed to bring a ring in then, could the same happen for the second season in a row? Having a solid reg team and dev team, convict has managed to draft (apart from krikor) a team of reliable players. Glooz is a solid dev and can even be subbed into the regular team if needed. 5 starters who are able to play both defence and offence will also give this team a variety of play styles this team can use. The main concern for this team is Krikor. Will he show?

$5578 SK8 Blackshoot hikaru Toymac Gladiator chica Osyris Stormy Booty Warrior

Team SK8

Attack: Blackshoot Osyris Warrior 4/5
    Defence: Keith Gladiator SK8 4/5

Another team to be feared. Well balanced in both attack and defence, Sk8 has managed to draft a team of latinos + keith. This team has frag power and tactics to win any match. I doubt there will be a language barrier between the latinos and keith as most of the latinos can speak decent enough english now. Even the dev team will trouble everyone. A concern for this team is the blackshoot and osyris offence; it has failed before will it fail again?

$5580 Dangerboy Adrian Moko Freeze Stephanie Shockwave Rum Snorlack humpty sheepy

Team Dangerboy (qq'ing at being seperated from his lover cella)

Attack: Dangerboy, Adrian, Freeze 5/5
    Defence: Snorlack, Sheepy 3.5/5

Defenders will struggle against this team. However, i can see this teams defence struggling against other teams offence. The defence will hinder the capabilities of the offence as there will be a lot of fall back. Offence wise they have freeze (Sneaky tactician), Danger (blackshoot + fragging), and Adrian (in your face playstyle). Having all the playstyles in the book in one teams offence will really help this team. I can see them beating any team, but it seems like most matches will end in a base race type of scenario where this team will have to be quick on the attack and end the match before the other team can. The dev team does look solid with shockwave being a solid 6th player.

$5578 Zac Cella chiseller chamberly fleece sovvie knockoutdad spiderman mal Damic

Team Zac

Attack: Cella, Mal, Damic 3.75/5
    Defence: Chiseller, Fleece 3.75/5

Zac has managed to draft a very good dev team, and an ok reg team. They do have the ability to beat any team, however, it will be very difficult. A couple concerns is whether Damic is a reg player, and if Mal will show up. Also, will Zac field himself in reg games? It may be a good idea for Zac to trade to a team full of starters with no devs as it would really help him to get one more player who is 650+.

After reviewing all the teams, My prediction for the season is the following:

1) Convict
    2) Sk8
    3) Dangerboy
    4) Kron
    5) Zac
    6) Lotrfan

Kron dangerboy and SK8 will be fighting for that second place spot, and Zac and lotr should look to make a couple of moves to strengthen their teams.
    Last edited by JD; 08-04-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Excellent analysis, sir. Still can't believe how stacked Convict's team is. Personally I only favor Kron's team as having a chance to slow them down with four potential shutdown players in their lineup (shots, alpha, kron, moskva). Having the ability to stop teams and defend rushes is tactically critical. Would never be one to underestimate a team with Freeze and Adrian, however, not to mention Dangerboy. Might have to show up to spec these affairs.

good writeup, agree with lot of it

will do my own soon

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    the two people who i can see actually showing up to every match is Kron, moskva, and unrealshots.
    jajajajaaj
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Will this be streamed online like twitch tv or something like that lol ?

Would be awesome. With SAM as the narrator ? lol
    "Tactical Suicide!"

The PACO will be attending all matches and my minions will follow. The mogul has joined the season and the team that drafted him will win.

Fuking JD.....n___n yup im fail much but is the first time in years i can play with ts. I think the best team is the team of dangerboy .l.

Go Away....

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    Would be awesome. With SAM as the narrator ? lol
    @PACO should be narrator... AND U BETTER DO IT IN SPANISH PACO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    AND U BETTER DO IT IN SPANISH PACO!!!
    Plz add English too. xD

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Plz add English too. xD
    NOPE PACO'S VOICE MAKES EVERYONE LOL THEIR ASSES OFF IN SPANISH TROLOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information