User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    accuracy is down to how you aim mainly, you can also set weapon hand to center/middle or hidden and that will make the crosshair more accurate

I think the OP wants to use that specific crosshair for the other normal weapons too...
    Well, in order to do that, is best for you to extract it and build a crosshairs package, and try to use it (I am not entirely sure how it's done anymore, but I think you just need to create a regular texture package and then reference the crosshair itself in a list somewhere in your User.ini or UnrealTournament.ini, but I might be wrong since I never did that myself).
    Like Higor said, some servers may block custom crosshairs though (like UTPure based ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Feralidragon View Post
    I think the OP wants to use that specific crosshair for the other normal weapons too...
    Well, in order to do that, is best for you to extract it and build a crosshairs package, and try to use it (I am not entirely sure how it's done anymore, but I think you just need to create a regular texture package and then reference the crosshair itself in a list somewhere in your User.ini or UnrealTournament.ini, but I might be wrong since I never did that myself).
    Like Higor said, some servers may block custom crosshairs though (like UTPure based ones).
    lol :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Feralidragon View Post
    after many many PM's i finally got it today that he meant he wanted NW3 crosshairs for all servers and normal weapons, so the short answer is "no"

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    so the short answer is "no"
    :-(((( I LIKE THE NW3 crosshairs.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I have already told him in PM now that I will extract the crosshairs from NW3 and put them in its own .utx package as well as edit his User.ini so he can use them.

I am sure Ferali is happy for me to do that but I still like to ask ferali if he is ok with me ripping the crosshairs into its own package. developer mutual respect, the hidden UT99 code of honour..lol

Go for it, I have no problems with that. I didn't know someone liked the NW3 crosshairs that much lol
    Besides, I state in the NW3 ReadMe that anyone is free to take code and resources from there without asking, so no one needs to ask for it (the ReadMe was built to not leave any doubts in that area unlike other mods).

I like this @Chamberly , I did not move much to place a shot in the head.

lol nice ^^!

rofl @ 999 scores!!!

btw, your keybind for screen shot should be F9... or u can set a keybind for screen shot by typing in console (or putting it somewhere in your user.ini) with this command:

Console command: set input KEY sshot
    user.ini: find any key and add→ sshot

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information