Regarding Binds in new version. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    Change the fucking weapon order FOR GOD SHAKE
    And back to the old ZP issues again...
    Tomorrow a new set of tests starts with the 0004 version, and I really hope you're careful at handling the servers this time.

can we get the release before Tuesday so we can test it

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    my advice dont implement new shit into a season thats already started. fixes are ok new implementations arent

It's really bad develop a siege version using the MLSG, why you did not this only using pug results? everyone is get fucked cuz these binds, lag, loss... i never got a ping and loss so high on pug server since i changed my address. Today i played against HULK team with 300 ping and 40% loss, yes, 40%!!!!

same for @UcHiHa

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    It's really bad develop a siege version using the MLSG, why you did not this only using pug results? everyone is get fucked cuz these binds, lag, loss... i never got a ping and loss so high on pug server since i changed my address. Today i played against HULK team with 300 ping and 40% loss, yes, 40%!!!!

same for @UcHiHa
    Let me add something, its not only me and Adrian, are alot of latinos with this problem. IP2 seems to be the only good server for latinos by now in this season, giving like 140-160 ping for chileans and brazilians , taking these as example because on ip1 as adrian said we both have like 240-280.
    PD: Ip1 today was horrible , SW crashed alot of times during the match , freeze was like flying around and we were all lagging and i just want to comunicate this to you.
    If you are not an admin abuser, your not an admin.

All of the above sounds like a DDOS attack to me.
    @SAM

Btw, once sam upgrades the other server, it will be SiegeIV_0004

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    And back to the old ZP issues again...
    Tomorrow a new set of tests starts with the 0004 version, and I really hope you're careful at handling the servers this time.
    test it EXTENSIVELY, don't slap it together and release yet ANOTHER siege version within days, if you release a version and people complain then roll it back to a good version, fix the bugs and re-release it (takes 15 seconds to change the package name in Hex Editor so you wont have a mismatch), IMO it is going beyond ridiculous now and I have hardly noticed anything positive from these last few releases but noticed a huge amount of problems.

PS : a DDos attack would affect everyone at the same time with very similar symptoms, so if one gets packet loss and most of the others don't then it is not a DDos attack. when I filled in for lota's team on Saturday there were sudden huge spikes randomly for everyone around every 5 minutes, add on top of that broken keybinds and the zp problem then you will have most of the players really pissed at you as you are responsible for those problems, your blatant disregard and ignorance to those informing you of problems is astounding, sorry, but that is how I clearly see it.

release - problem - roll back

I cant make it any simpler than that, personally you should restore previous ZP and a good version of siege for the pug server BEFORE a season started and then leave it alone until the season is finished.

Side Note : everyone has guessed by now that I am very opinionated and tend to come across blunt and direct, its what my personality is like, I never mince my words and always get directly to the point, I mean no disrespect if my tone comes across direct or blunt etc.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 08-12-2013 at 05:39 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i tested on ip1 late last night with higor seems to be better than zp was working right now, only way to test it further before this weekends games coming is to pug extensively and see the results

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    i tested on ip1 late last night with higor seems to be better than zp was working right now, only way to test it further before this weekends games coming is to pug extensively and see the results

I will say that the servers felt a little off in pugs leading up to the devs on sat. I was shooting through people and it did feel like reg. I was hitting everything on sat and it felt time but maybe i was I just a good ping and was on fire that day.

I'm not going to go into the shitstorm of yesterday other than to say i'm going to open a thread to briefly discuss it with admins and come to a result. So please just relax and if you want to talk about it message me on irc.

Higor, yo igual valoro tu trabajo, todo es necesario para mejorar los bug =). lo que si te pido es que si no vas a explicar con imágenes cuando menos nos des los pasos a seguir en español, si es necesario claro esta, a menos que se arregle el server. saludos.

Go Away....

Thread Information