User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't understand why GU is used as alpha testing platform. Why was this allowed in the first place? Why make changes few days before a tournament?
    And I'd rather play with zp than with this new siege where you have to wait one second before you can fire a sniper bullet after switching weapon.

Chis makes the best point to be honest, if i switch from my constructor to sniper i have to wait 1 second before shooting. Coupled with the fact that half the shots dont register now its annoying. This siege seems to favor those who bind as people who bind can have a weapon out while repairing. Why can they still shoot before me? I dont bind and i dont want to as i am used to scrolling. Pretty unfair now that binding has that advantage. Was funny to see how people rely on it though. ZP is fine, please put it back and leave it on the server.

Also, even i experienced the lag and crap and i ping 40. No packet loss or anything but server would dissconnect for two seconds randomly. Chis was god mode and i couldnt kill him even though he had 50 hp and i hit him 4 times with shock. I play on a good enough laptop where this game should run smooth and i think if i have problems then somethings not right. I understand Euros get packetloss and lag but i didnt experience any of that before the siege version was switched.

you guys should re shedule matches that has been played with the wrong version. cuz this isnt fair for all the teams.

make sure you are ready to set up matches and make sure siege isnt in a "test" fase before starting a GU.

@SAM, may you explain what causes massive packet loss on a server before they keep misunderstanding what the hell happened the other day?

lol on my first dev match my team needed to remake their binds but couldnt because we werent allowed to leave mid game without a forfeit.
    on the regular match chainsaw and piston were switched, and the sniper bind was changed AGAIN. whoevers fucking with the servers, pick up the soap plz

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    weapon order is fine some people are too stupid to realise that when they have no weapons or RU it doesnt load the goddamn constructor.

I agree with everything else that was said though, its ridiculous to change a mod so drastically in a tournament season without massive phases of testing

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    weapon order is fine some people are too stupid to realise that when they have no weapons or RU it doesnt load the goddamn constructor.

I agree with everything else that was said though, its ridiculous to change a mod so drastically in a tournament season without massive phases of testing
    Small changes are one thing but I agree 100%. That the binds should not have been changed sooner than a month before the tournament. It was the week before and with the lack of pugs most people didn't know.

its like testing my alqueda suicide bomber in your own house. see i should have tested when you house wasnt there

Guys, lay off. I did mention this to Higor. He will live and learn from this. If it is season requirement for a certain version, let me know and I will put it on for the season and the current version can be put on pub for mass testing instead.

alright its k blaze me and Zac are just lieing....:mad-new:

Thread Information