User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My turn I guess
    Danger stop crying rofl
    hahahahhhahahahahah xdddd

Endless drama

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ewwwwwww eve

anyway dangerboy stop crying, personally you deserved that kick for talking shit to players who cant compete with terribad pings

LEL @ DAT NOW CUZ YOU SO KOOL

Danger definitely has "game," if by that we mean he's good at Siege. To say otherwise is silly.

BUT, yes, he has an ego and a bit of racism (but doesn't seem to know that). Dangerboy, I've seen you being really mean to the other team... basically just acting like a douche after owning them. I'm guessing the kick was warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    nope i said high noobs cuz you guys ALWAYS join to the better team and ALWAYS got raped in it too. and i told camilo i didnt want to join HIGH anymore cuz of saibot and you PLIS
    @JR_ALI

Quote Originally Posted by PNutButterSnake View Post
    and a bit of racism
    Do you know what does the racism mean ?

Well, the best definition I can give for it is: thinking that one's race is a prime determining factor in one's behavior and mental abilities.

But, in everyday sloppy parlance, most people mean something a little looser. They really mean "cultural bigot." And I can't tell by your little comments which one applies to you (true racism, or cultural bigotry), but either way, implying that someone's comments or actions were rooted in their begin Arab, when clearly this has nothing to do with that, shows you to be one of those.

In game, you say things like "Raped!" etc, which also shows you to be a douche as it's incredibly sexist/rude/violent/sick.

In general, you take every opportunity to insult others and praise yourself for being amazing.

It's not necessary. You are very very good. We all know that. But some of us have horrible connections and such, or are just not as good as you. No need to be rude and unpleasant, then insult others even more if they kick you or leave your unpleasant trashtalking.

I respect you as a player, but not at all as a human being, sadly. Hoping that will change.

What are you smoking man? Remember it's a game not real life...

WEED

Quote Originally Posted by PNutButterSnake View Post
    Well, the best definition I can give for it is: thinking that one's race is a prime determining factor in one's behavior and mental abilities.

But, in everyday sloppy parlance, most people mean something a little looser. They really mean "cultural bigot." And I can't tell by your little comments which one applies to you (true racism, or cultural bigotry), but either way, implying that someone's comments or actions were rooted in their begin Arab, when clearly this has nothing to do with that, shows you to be one of those.

In game, you say things like "Raped!" etc, which also shows you to be a douche as it's incredibly sexist/rude/violent/sick.

In general, you take every opportunity to insult others and praise yourself for being amazing.

It's not necessary. You are very very good. We all know that. But some of us have horrible connections and such, or are just not as good as you. No need to be rude and unpleasant, then insult others even more if they kick you or leave your unpleasant trashtalking.

I respect you as a player, but not at all as a human being, sadly. Hoping that will change.
    they started to insult me , i just said it back, and i dont see the racism in "arab" because all of them live there and some player dont know it ... how can i call them than ? ape
    sexist/rude/violent/sick???do you have mental problems ? raped mean won lolll....are you okay ??
    if u dont know anything about it just check it... and dont need to write anything plis thx
    Last edited by DANGERBOY; 08-17-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Thread Information