HUMAKOVIC Removed Super Container - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Well at first I didn't think this thread would catch so much attention, but you guys leave me no choice.

While my better instincts counsel me to follow a policy of laissez-faire, there are a couple of HumaK's statements I feel I cannot let pass. Before I get moving here, let me point out that HumaK does not appeal to most people as being the most endearing or public-minded of citizens. Maybe his image would improve somewhat if he stopped trying to yield this country to the forces of darkness, oppression, and tyranny. There are certainly signs that he is becoming increasingly beggarly. Why? That's easy. His criticisms epitomize our most larcenous instincts. I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise.

HumaK often remarks that the goodness of something is in direct proportion only to the amount of hooliganism in said thing. That's one of those neat little subreptions that his subhuman legates employ to deceive themselves. The truth is that time cannot change HumaK's behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which HumaK can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, burn his rivals at the stake. He distracts himself with chaotic relationships and shiny material possessions so he can avoid thinking about how a civilization that lets him give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to his deep-rooted love of Leninism is a civilization that purchases its own spiritual death on an installment plan. Be patient; I won't ask you to take that on faith. Rather, I'll provide irrefragable proof that HumaK is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore!

HumaK's disquisitions began innocently enough with peaceful calls for democratic change. Unfortunately, his claque has since morphed into the prime backer of a bloody, armed insurgency, replete with hubristic demands for crippling his opponents politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically. HumaK's belief is that we should cease to talk about "vague and unreal" objectives such as human rights, the raising of living standards, and democratization. Instead, we should be devising increasingly rabid ways to spit in the face of propriety. That's HumaK's opinion. My opinion is that all he really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about.

There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I allege, there's a time to clear the cobwebs out of people's heads and help them understand that HumaK has come very close to making me question my existence. Or, to put it less poetically, he often expresses great interest in, and approval of, violent acts reported in the press—spousal abuse, shooting sprees, capital punishment, and so forth. I'm not saying that facetiously; as people who know me definitely realize, I always mean what I say and say what I mean. They also realize that HumaK has a strategy. His strategy is to destroy our country from within. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with HumaK.

Is HumaK's head really buried too deep in the sand to know that his patsies allege, after performing shoddy research and utilizing threadbare scholarship, that a number of his adversaries are planning to befuddle the public and make sin seem like merely a sophisticated fashion? Here's the answer, albeit in a somewhat circuitous and roundabout style: HumaK's goal is to perpetuate what we all know is a corrupt system. This is abject unilateralism! HumaK holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City—sterile obstacles to progress who rot out the foundations of our religious, moral, and political values. In a nutshell, HumaK's insincerity reveals a disdain for the common good and a disregard for people's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Coll@ View Post
    too mutch reptilians here
    The shit has hit the fan..

@Shotman, read my earlier post re: core tele dying which is why blocking both sides with sc is not ideal strategy, let's say.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    Novak public is public i have seen a lot of noobs building shits all over the base, shit so called "defense" and whatever. You cant just go there and remove, cuz noobs will start doing pretty much the same. And only god knows whats going on noobs heads.
    Exactly. The gameplay will improve because players will learn what works and what doesn't. Explanations should be given regardless, whether on the server or here. We have been here before. All mods should be keen to this.

CHIMP has tried for years to get a good setup going, not good results yet, will keep trying most likely
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    too much of this

SERIOUSLY

ahaha that gif .. good old days

Thread Information