User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i admin?

i admin?

Players hello I have a question, I have the new console xconsole unreal, and try to communicate by mp with another player in order to achieve a strategy to beat the other team but it happens that when I click on mesaje one tells me the little corner, you not admin!
    I have to be an administrator to type the console work? and how I can be an administrator on the server - one night stand -?

Hi, did you mean 'pm'? You cannot pm other players with xconsole if that's what you meant. XConsole does have some admin commands built in and no you cannot use them unless you are admin.
    http://www.unrealize.co.uk for XConsole, ServerLog, StealthAdmin and other Unreal Tournament mods.

Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post
    Hi, did you mean 'pm'? You cannot pm other players with xconsole if that's what you meant. XConsole does have some admin commands built in and no you cannot use them unless you are admin.
    so as I can send a private message to a player or as a manager I can be in the game?

Say !o, click ''Private Message'' tab, click the nick of the player you want to send the pm, write your message, click ''Send PM''. Done
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Say !o, click ''Private Message'' tab, click the nick of the player you want to send the pm, write your message, click ''Send PM''. Done
    This feature is on the server because of Nexgen (a server controller mod). Another one of this would be ASC, but most of the time admins have the PM features turned off for guests.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    This feature is on the server because of Nexgen (a server controller mod). Another one of this would be ASC, but most of the time admins have the PM features turned off for guests.
    Oh he means the OTHER way to send pms? with Deluxe chat whisper or something like that
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Oh he means the OTHER way to send pms? with Deluxe chat whisper or something like that
    What I've seen there is IRC in the console as well. What I think he might be talking about is when you right click on a player name in the console, and send a message, it is set up but have to be a server admin to use those. So, those can be changed to something else in the xconsole.ini settings or in ut.ini's xc settings... whichever 1 works.

@~V~ Would probably found out about this now I think... he might add more details.

Good thing we are talking about this, because xspec command only works as admin :/
    All of us. Enjoy.

Good thing we are talking about this, because xspec command only works as admin :/
    Nope.

@~V~ We are going to have to make a list to release to public for these things to work, not many peoples know how to. I'll get with you about this on IRC when I get back from work.

XSpec should work for anyone, not just admin. Same with the Nukers command. Note that are both spectator commands though. They don't work as a player.
    http://www.unrealize.co.uk for XConsole, ServerLog, StealthAdmin and other Unreal Tournament mods.

Thread Information