User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Spiderman Camping Face

Spiderman and a couple other player camping on top of red, ruined the game.

Please watch demo, CTF-Face[SpawnkillfreeV3]-2013-09-08-21-43-37.dem

Thanks,

Big Booty Bitches 300+
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Quote Originally Posted by kushface View Post
    Spiderman and a couple other player camping on top of red, ruined the game.

Please watch demo, CTF-Face[SpawnkillfreeV3]-2013-09-08-21-43-37.dem

Thanks,

Big Booty Bitches 300+
    I did to hit back to the player who was doing from other team, and it was 2-3 min, I already mentioned about it before doing, hope the demo is of full match from starting when other team did.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I did to hit back to the player who was doing from other team, and it was 2-3 min, I already mentioned about it before doing, hope the demo is of full match from starting when other team did.

Why are you trying to cover yourself? You went up started to camp, then my team saw you and we tried to take you down but you and a few others, who i couldn't catch in the demo camped up on the tower. You clearly were shooting at op-posers and those running below, building then returning to your hide out. That was really lame of you to do so, if you weren't camping you would have continued to assault the base. The video says it all.

Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by kushface View Post
    Why are you trying to cover yourself? You went up started to camp, then my team saw you and we tried to take you down but you and a few others, who i couldn't catch in the demo camped up on the tower. You clearly were shooting at op-posers and those running below, building then returning to your hide out. That was really lame of you to do so, if you weren't camping you would have continued to assault the base. The video says it all.

Goodluck.
    Lame was started from other team, and game was not ruined, there were players on on tower of other team, i got killed each time by them whenever i go out of base so just replied them by killing them. 1st get full knowledge that who started, i never do camping of face tower since m playing, but this time i did to stop campers of other team, and afterwards i was playing normal. Video may be just from your point of view but you did not check that who started it.
    And btw i dont need to cover myself, m playing siege from long time and know what are the rules.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 09-09-2013 at 04:41 AM.

Just watched your video, you can yourself see players on blue tower camping, have not you seen, pls open your eyes, and the demo you made is not full, its just of those 2-3 min when i hit back those campers of blue. You was in spec still you failed to recognize who started it? lol

I was playing on the other team When you started it. Got so annoying i left to take the demo. you were clearly looking around for frags. True I never seen you camp up there before which is why it is so upsetting when you decided to do it tonight.

Not supporting or criticizing anyone but I have been warned before for doing the same thing as spider did. The simple answer is if you want to take them down.. go hide behind your base and snipe them out. Usually on the tower everyone interprets it as a camp.

This happens quite often with Face and is hard to take action unless the whole match is demo'd, the demo does show that both teams keep running to the roof as well which could mean either team started the camping

The demo did also show that spider did aim straight down and frag but it was only the once, The "they started doing it first" excuse is not a very good good one and doing the same thing is a bad idea, if they kept throwing their selves off the top of the base, would you do that as well? two wrongs dont make a right.

This is a tough call seeing as there were at least 2-3 people from both teams on the top the same time as spider who were probably doing the same thing but not being focussed on, spider has been the only one pointed out which IMO is unfair on him to take action. all the people who were doing it should be punished, not just pick one, I am guessing spider had the better shot out of all the ones who were on the top meaning he would be the one who drew attention to himself, hence him being accused.

personally I believe it would be unfair to punish spider for this when he was not the only one doing it (from what I can see in the demo), but I will point out that if the same thing happens again spider then you may end up having action taken, just because the other team camps doesn't mean you do the same, copy what kush did instead, SS and demo instead of doing the same thing as them.

lets hope because I haven't smashed spiders skull in that I dont get more mod hate.

Well, Fluke you are right that doing same as they did is wrong, i was there just for the same time as only 2-3 min, in demo you can see, and intention was to kill the campers so had to go/stay there and afterwards i played normal as i do always but Kush i think did not saw what happened next.
    "lets hope because I haven't smashed spiders skull in that I dont get more mod hate." LOL
    And i was not doing demo in that match, and regarding SS, i already posted ss of a player who did campng in face map long ago but no action was taken by admins/mods, so had that in mind so decided to shoot him back from top.

Usually when I see campers, I would find them and camp to get them back by getting them out from the top again and then go back down and give RU out rofl (only if the camper keep going back at top). When they are done camping, I'm done. But eitherway, it's less of a work and not getting much RUs back like u should when you go out to attack and get about 5% or more RU, or 20% RUs if coming into as a group of team. So basically, I see camping is useless in siege.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information