User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Funny part is I dont play and still get the 1000$ rating so that should tell you enough as to how bad you suck at such an easy game
    What's even funnier is you only get that rank based off of your name nothing to do whether you deserve it or not.

Ok what I said was very inappropriate and I understand that. I said "Fuck you and your dead granny Blaze." But I still do not think this deserves a permaban.

Ouch... Perma ban is usually reserved for people that troll the dead. ooops... well ... at least you are asking for forgiveness... there had to be some other mitigating circumstance that lead to your hallowed be thy name move...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kratom View Post
    Ok what I said was very inappropriate and I understand that. I said "Fuck you and your dead granny Blaze." But I still do not think this deserves a permaban.
    ROFL ;DDD

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    oh so you magically remember now? thats amazing how me just simply saying the ban is staying manages to jog the memory of a person huh?

whats dumb is at the time me and my family were mourning the loss of my "dead granny" pretty sure if you had someone die in your family you wouldnt have appreciated it

on another note love how moko is jumping on the hate train, I really dont need to prove myself to someone who cant even manage to move over the map normally and needs the help of warping to get across without dying and celebrates a kill which is hardly ever like its a life acheivement. what I really wanna know is what your problem is with me, I cant ever seem to shake you off?

LOL cella celebrating over a public win thats riddled with noobs including yourself, funny stuff
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 09-26-2013 at 11:04 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar

LOL cella celebrating over a public win thats riddled with noobs including yourself, funny stuff
    hai, i was there =(

oh so you magically remember now? thats amazing how me just simply saying the ban is staying manages to jog the memory of a person huh?

whats dumb is at the time me and my family were mourning the loss of my "dead granny" pretty sure if you had someone die in your family you wouldnt have appreciated it

on another note love how moko is jumping on the hate train, I really dont need to prove myself to someone who cant even manage to move over the map normally and needs the help of warping to get across without dying and celebrates a kill which is hardly ever like its a life acheivement. what I really wanna know is what your problem is with me, I cant ever seem to shake you off?

Blaze I would not appreciate it, my granny passed away 25th feb so I know what it feels like and I would not like people talking about her, I am truly sorry for saying such a horrid thing.

Heh, my grandmother passed away very recently and I don't think it's remotely funny. No reason whatsoever to get so personal. Your ban stays. Bye

Not hate, and I only tease you how everyone else does about you being short and whenever I say sorry you say it doesn't bother you so....I was just trying to joke with you my God. My opinion about your rank isn't new I've always found it silly for years and I've told you so.
    And I'll have you know that I got almost godlike with my lag a few months ago in an R pug so really leave me alone.
    I have a ss of the unstoppable someplace. If you're so concerned buy me new internet or hush.
    I don't hate you, the contrary I care about you, I even pray for you sometimes sheesh.

I don't know what your real problem is but please calm down, I'm here if you wanna tell some1 I won't tell anybody I promise and I won't ever use it against you later.

By the way, my condolances to your family SAM and Blaze. I hope God brings your family comfort in this time, I lost my grandmother almost 4 years ago too. The first death I ever had to deal with then my grandfather a few months after.

Thread Information