how

just

fuck

the

map

match

are

problem

When hell did "chasing," "backshooting" become some kind of intolerable thing. Those weren't even terms in old days.

Covering, defense, control of map. Seem like legitimate tactics to me. I don't know why some of have decided to redefine game to be so biased towards Flag Carriers. (Same for Siege, except for attackers).

Spawn camping is common though, has never been cool. Some maps pretty much designed for it (think: w00t maps, AndAction, etc). I do feel like some players overdo it on these maps.

But seeking to get control of map, pre-emptively stop flag carriers/attackers, killing people who obviously going after your flag carrier can't be bothered to deal with you, so forth, were always perfectly legitimate parts of game. Since when did all other types of players than attackers become 2nd class citizens.... or no, make that illegals. Sigh.

Not everyone is a pro at attacking. I am not so at it. My strength is awareness of enemies stopping them from gaining contol of or getting near my flag/buildings. Can't I be allowed to be at something have a role in game? Does everyone have to conform to one single type of play style? It's not as though I haven't tried to get better as an attacker. It's been many years. It's not my strength. Nor do I enjoy it as much even when I am at it in a particular match.

my two cents. I see a lot of whining complaining about things that seem legit.

by way, know we dealt with such individuals in old days? We *addressed* their tactics by adjusting our own. Instead of whining rest of seeking a ban, we'd communicate to our team (yes, even in public), also go after them ourselves, until that particular threat/tactic was disabled. I *still* do this every time I play. it's great. It makes UT tactical instead of a one-dimensional game.

--- Updated ---

You certainly passed this one as a dramaqueen, you're a natural! What a megacomment btw to enlighten us with exactly ZERO, ZERO NOTHING! Because no point is made... dwell in negativity attached yourself, like some others do.

It seems a lot of people went quite sour on one thing no game can beat UT1999 TAUNTS! It doesn't even involve game itself.

even sure this sourness is effect of taunting?

Hello it's me IR BABOON can please stop taunting, people ruin their lives over it!

eehh Lol-Lolly-Lol

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

^^^^

This is what happens if you sniff glue too often.

What did I just read?

I read the whole thing... lol.
    Nice pics, especially the skarrj staring the mower. xD

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    What did I just read?

I read the whole thing... lol.
    Nice pics, especially the skarrj staring the mower. xD
    LMAO Based on a true story! Me and Dire were adding monsters to a map and we saw this Giga Skaarj just doing this bazaar animation and we were like what is he doing? Dire was like, it looks like he's starting a lawnmower! huge LOL's on teamspeak to the point it was hard to speak so the animated .gif had to happen! For WINNING!

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

...Qué ?
    Last edited by |uK|Chronox; 10-22-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Thread Information