User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4 Way Face 127.0.0.1

In 4 way face, happened just now. Player with alias 127.0.0.1 went to spec just before end of his team core, then came back, RU recovered.

Hey Spiderman, that was me. It was an accident and I apoligize. I have keyboard button bindings for spectating (!s) and leaving (!quit) and I pressed the wrong one. And while being hectic I pressed the play button again (!p) without thinking about it.

I'm an ape

PS: Underlining your glorious headshot and thereby suspecting I left because you hit me is just, well... pretty far-fetched if you ask me.

PPS: Besides, all the sup spam, the constant balancing (!t) and of course the camping throughout all maps but Niven should be a much more pressing issue to the Siege community :-)
    Last edited by DontWorryBeHappy; 10-31-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    Hey Spiderman, that was me. It was an accident and I apoligize. I have keyboard button bindings for spectating (!s) and leaving (!quit) and I pressed the wrong one. And while being hectic I pressed the play button again (!p) without thinking about it.

I'm an ape

PS: Underlining your glorious headshot and thereby suspecting I left because you hit me is just, well... pretty far-fetched if you ask me.

PPS: Besides, all the sup spam, the constant balancing (!t) and of course the camping throughout all maps but Niven should be a much more pressing issue to the Siege community :-)
    I just reported here as now a days i can see a lot of players doing it, i also have screen shots (ss) of other players who did it but are old. i was going to pm (via Nexgen) you but match ends up so fast and you left, no personal issue with you. Moreover, some days ago i did pm to Delux who did same (i have ss), hope he/she understood it.
    And regarding that head shot, i just wanted to show that i was there in same match at that time and you was in opposite team, nothing else, because i have 4-6 ss of same match to support the proof. Because sometime player can also say that "i was not in that team who got killed". I also used !Admin command at the same to alert admins if any available.

PS: Pls change your keyboard bind, to avoid such incidence in future
    Last edited by Spiderman; 10-31-2013 at 04:14 PM.

I will of course change the keyboard binds but will it prevent other accidents? I'm not too sure about that since accidents are just that: accidents.

After typing this and composing my previous reply I still don't understand why you're making such a fuss about it in the first place. I mean, how can it be that there are rarely any complaints about the CONSTANT supplier spam going on, let alone the camping by the same bunch of people, and on the other hand you report me for re-joining a game which ended about 1 minute later. It's not that my little accident was a game changer since I didn't even get to use my ~900 RU on the poor core...

I'm okay with the fact that you try to play police. It's Helloween, so I understand.

Besides, all the sup spam, the constant balancing (!t) and of course the camping throughout all maps but Niven should be a much more pressing issue to the Siege community :-)
    I agree. lol.

Woot! Happy Halloween!!!! >

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I will of course change the keyboard binds but will it prevent other accidents? I'm not too sure about that since accidents are just that: accidents.

After typing this and composing my previous reply I still don't understand why you're making such a fuss about it in the first place. I mean, how can it be that there are rarely any complaints about the CONSTANT supplier spam going on, let alone the camping by the same bunch of people, and on the other hand you report me for re-joining a game which ended about 1 minute later. It's not that my little accident was a game changer since I didn't even get to use my ~900 RU on the poor core...

I'm okay with the fact that you try to play police. It's Helloween, so I understand.
    I m neither police nor admin/mod in this Siege server, as i told you that i just reported here. You can see my other reports also from which player got bans and some not, depends on clarity of proof and rules.
    As you said "I will of course change the keyboard binds but will it prevent other accidents? I'm not too sure about that since accidents are just that: accidents." Then be ready for getting ban.
    Regarding camping, all are doing it from long time, and when some one posted about it then his argue got rejected. I can easily see even mods do camping but they call it defending. Camping here includes if you are at top pillar in face map and sniping from there, you will get warnings then ban easily but when you are camping on pillar in Blackriver map, then you can use sniper full day. Thats how it going here, what i see personally is that camping is allowed here until unless you killing with sniper from the place which gives you too much cover and you keep on staying there long time. Even on clarion i can easily see players camping at side's top of tunnels. Moreover in one of PUG match a player did camp on mid all the game and someone on posting his report with full evidence got rejected highly.
    Regarding sup spam, spam is when you keep on hitting sup constantly, Also here is no more clarification on the term so called covering. In recent league players spammed supplier too much in one match and on reporting them, admins/mod said its covering as the core of that team was under attack. I personally feel that here is no rule for sup spam until its excessive and camping until its face map. i agree you, even i can see sup spam and camping when there is no admin/mod present on the server. For more clarification and details on it, pls do refer admin/mod who know it properly.

I love video games

I don't know how people in India handle stuff like that, but where I come from when somebody says "sorry" for something he did wrong it's usually the end of the story - especially when no harm was done...

I don't know how people in India handle stuff like that, but where I come from when somebody says "sorry" for something he did wrong it's usually the end of the story - especially when no harm was done...

The fact is that you not only saying sorry, with this you saying that "I will of course change the keyboard binds but will it prevent other accidents? I'm not too sure about that since accidents are just that: accidents." you are not sure whether you repeat it in future or no. Moreover, you DontWorryBeHappy seems not happy here "http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/rule-no-allowed-no-4389/" showing by disliking that RU recovery is not allowed. You disliked that post before you attempted it on that day. And you used different alias to do it, GG. What it shows? By saying sorry, you cannot hide your intentions.
    Yes we handle such things in this way, Enjoy but remember "Dont Worry Be Happy" :P

get #rekt.

Thread Information